- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Geelong Cats vs Brisbane Lions Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Lions to tame the Cats
- Geelong hosts Brisbane at the SCG
- Neither side has a home ground advantage
- Will the Lions become a real premiership chance?
Geelong Form & Team News
C: B. Parfitt, P. Dangerfield, J. Selwood
HF: Z. Tuohy, Q. Narkle, M. Duncan
FF: E. Ratugolea, T. Hawkins, L. Dahlhaus
FOL: D. Fort, G. Ablett, J. Steven
I/C: G. Rohan, S. Menegola, C. Guthrie, G.Miers
Brisbane Form & Team News
HB: D. Rich, G. Birchall, C. Ah Chee
C: M. Robinson, C. Ellis-Yolmen, H. McCluggage
HF: L. McCarthy, E. Hipwood, C. Rayner
FF: Z. Bailey, D. McStay, C. Cameron
FOL: O. McInerney, J. Lyons, L. Neale
I/C: J. Berry, S. Martin, T. Berry, B. Starcevich
Geelong vs Brisbane Head To Head
Geelong vs Brisbane Betting Odds
Geelong vs Brisbane Match Up
Geelong vs Brisbane Key Stats
- Thursday night will be the first time the teams have meet at the SCG
- Geelong has failed to cover the line in seven of its last nine matches following a win
- 17 of Geelong's last 26 interstate matches have gone under the total match points line
Geelong vs Brisbane FAQ
When does Geelong vs Brisbane start?
The first bounce between Geelong and Brisbane is scheduled to take place at 10.40am BST on Thursday, July 9.
Where is the Geelong vs Brisbane match being played?
Geelong and Brisbane meet on Thursday night at the SCG, which is located in Sydney.
How can I live stream the Geelong vs Brisbane match?
Check out our live streaming page for all the information on how you can watch the Geelong vs Brisbane live stream.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet