- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Eagles to make case for top four finish
- North Melbourne hosts West Coast Eagles at Metricon Stadium
- West Coast are looking for a top four berth
- North Melbourne are bidding to avoid the wooden spoon
- Can West Coast cement themselves as Grand Final contenders?
North Melbourne Form
North Melbourne Team News
C: S. Higgins, J. Simpkin, J. Polec
HF: A. Hall, J. Walker, B. Scott
FF: C. Zurhaar, N. Larkey, J. Ziebell
FOL: T. Goldstein, T. Dumont, J. Anderson
I/C: T. Garner, L. Davies-Uniacke, A. Bonar, M. Wood
West Coast Eagles Form
West Coast Eagles Team News
HB: S. Hurn, J. McGovern, L. Duggan
C: J. Nelson, T. Kelly, J. Waterman
HF: T. Cole, J. Darling, J. Petruccelle
FF: H. Brayshaw, J. Kennedy, L. Ryan
FOL: N. Naitanui, B. Ainsworth, A. Gaff
I/C: J. Brander, O. Allen, X. O'Neill, J. Rotham
North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles Head To Head
North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles Betting Odds
North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles Match Up
North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles Key Stats
- Jack Darling has kicked 2+ goals in eight of his last nine games as favourite
- Jed Anderson has recorded 20+ disposals in his last six appearances at Metrcon Stadium
- Josh Kennedy has kicked the first goal in three of the last six matches when West Coast have been favourites
North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles FAQ
How can I live stream the North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles match?
Check out our live streaming hub to see the live streaming options for the North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles match.
Where is the North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles game played?
The North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles match is played at Metricon Stadium on the Gold Coast.
When is the North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles game played?
The North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles game is played at 10.10am on Thursday, September 17.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet