- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
Barcelona vs Zenit St Petersburg Predictions & Tips - Barca May Struggle To Cover In Series Opener
- Barcelona vs Zenit St Petersburg Euroleague predictions for Wednesday
- Barca-Zenit is set to tip-off at 20:00 BST at the Palau Blaugrana in Barcelona, Spain
- Barcelona secure #1 seeding with a 13-4 run while Zenit went 5-8 to scrape into the playoffs
- Barcelona tipped to make winning start to best-of-five series
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Barcelona vs Zenit St Petersburg Predictions & Tips
Barcelona can make a winning start to this series, but they may not cover.
The Spanish team lost to Zenit during the regular season and won by only four in the return game in Barcelona.
A -9.5 handicap may be too much for the hosts to cover in a winning effort here.
- Barcelona are the top seeds in the playoffs
- Barcelona finished the regular season on a 13-4 run
- Barcelona beat Zenit St Petersburg in their most recent meeting
- Barcelona failed to cover -9.5 in either of their regular season meetings with Zenit
- Barcelona ranked #6 in total points scored (2,706)
- Barcelona averaged 79.6 points per game during the regular season
- Zenit St Petersburg lost by double digits in just four of their 14 regular season losses
- Zenit St Petersburg ranked #2 in total points allowed (2,547)
- Zenit St Petersburg averaged 74.9 points allowed per game during the regular season
Head To Head
- Barcelona lead the all-time series 3-1
- Barcelona are 2-0 at home to Zenit St Petersburg
Barcelona pipped CSKA Moscow to the #1 seeding with 13-4 run during the second half of the season.
Former NBA star Nikola Mirotic played a starring role in scoring and rebounding to rank in the top five in the league.
Mirotic averaging 16.9 points per game and 6.3 rebounds per game to rank fourth in both areas.
Kyle Kuric finished the regular season as the league’s most efficient three-point shooter (58.6%).
Zenit St Petersburg Form
Zenit won three of their final four games to beat Valencia to the final playoff spot.
Kenit Pangos ranked in the top five for assists (6.6 per game) – the only Zenit player to rank in the top five in any major statistic.
Pangos was also the only Zenit player to average double figures in points per game (13.1).
Barcelona vs Zenit St Petersburg FAQs
Where can I watch the Barcelona vs Zenit St Petersburg live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Barcelona vs Zenit St Petersburg live stream.
Barcelona got the better of Zenit in their most recent meeting and are on a good run.
They can beat Zenit here in a low-scoring game here, but once again they may fail to cover against the Russian team.
Best Bet: Zenit +9.5 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Barcelona & -153.5 Match & Total Points @125.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units