- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Barcelona vs Zenit St Petersburg Predictions & Tips – Zenit Can Cover Again Against Barca
- Barcelona vs Zenit St Petersburg Euroleague predictions for Friday
- Barca-Zenit is set to tip-off at 20:00 BST at the Palau Blaugrana in Barcelona, Spain
- Zenit are 2-1 vs Barcelona after upsetting their hosts in Game 1
- Zenit tipped to cover once again in huge Game 2 showdown
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Barcelona vs Zenit St Petersburg Predictions & Tips
Zenit may not take a 2-0 lead in the series but they can cover on Game 2.
The Russian side shocked #1 seeds Barcelona on Tuesday, beating them for the second time this season.
It was yet another close game between the two and we could see more of the same here.
- Zenit St Petersburg are 2-1 vs Barcelona this season
- Zenit St Petersburg have covered in all three games vs Barcelona
- Zenit St Petersburg lost by double digits in just four of their 14 regular season losses
- Zenit St Petersburg ranked #2 in total points allowed (2,547)
- Zenit St Petersburg averaged 74.9 points allowed per game during the regular season
- Barcelona ranked #6 in total points scored (2,706)
- Barcelona averaged 79.6 points per game during the regular season
Head To Head
- Barcelona lead the all-time series 3-2
- Barcelona are 2-1 at home to Zenit St Petersburg
Barcelona ended the regular season on a good run of form winning 13 of 17 games.
However, their backs are now up against the wall because of Game 1 defeat to Zenit on Tuesday night.
Nikola Mirotic, who was kept quiet in Game 1, remains the team leader in points per game (16.6) and rebounds per game (4.2).
Kyle Kuric remains one of the league’s most efficient three-point shooters (59%).
Zenit St Petersburg Form
Zenit came into the playoffs in good form having won three of their final games to edge out Valencia.
They continued this good run with a surprise win over Barcelona on Tuesday night.
Kevin Pangos played a starring role with 19 points and he is now the team leader with 13.3 points per game.
Pangos, who ranked in the league’s top five for assists, added another nine to take his average up 6.7 per game.
Barcelona vs Zenit St Petersburg FAQs
Where can I watch the Barcelona vs Zenit St Petersburg live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Barcelona vs Zenit St Petersburg live stream.
Zenit have shown that despite the seedings they are a match for Barcelona.
They have now beaten them twice and covered in all three meetings this season. We could see repeat scenes here.
Best Bet: Zenit +9.0 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Zenit +9.0 & -152.5 To Spread & Total Points @264.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units