- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul Predictions & Tips - Istanbul To Complete Clean Sweep
- Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul Euroleague predictions for Tuesday
- Madrid-Istanbul is set to tip-off at 18:00 BST at the Wizink Center in Madrid, Spain
- Istanbul dominated Madrid in Games 1 and 2
- Istanbul tipped to cover as they book semi-final berth
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul Predictions & Tips
Anadolu Efes Istanbul can continue their dominance to advance.
Istanbul have blown out Real Madrid in each of their last three meetings, including a March meeting in Spain.
We could see more of the same as the Turkish team move on to the final four.
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul are 3-1 vs Real Madrid this season
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul won by 25 points when they visited Madrid in March
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul have won three straight vs Real Madrid
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul’s three wins have been by an average of 25 points per game
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul have won 17 of their last 21 games
- -160.5 points has been a winning bet on both playoff games so far
- -160.5 points has been a winning bet on three of the four meetings this season
Head To Head
- Real Madrid lead the all-time series 23-11
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul are 3-1 against Real Madrid this season
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul have won three straight meetings
Real Madrid Milan Form
Real Madrid are in poor form for a playoff team and they have to stop the rot here.
The Spanish outfit have gone 5-8 in their last 13 games and 2-4 in their last six at home.
Trey Thompkins was one of only two players to hit double digits in Game 2, scoring 17 points.
Leading scorer and rebounder Walter Tavares missed the game and Madrid will be desperate to see him back for this must-win game.
Anadolu Efes Istanbul Form
Anadolu Efes Istanbul are on the brink of the final four after back-to-back wins in Turkey.
They have now won 17 of their last 21 games and have dominated Madrid in recent meetings.
Vasilije Micic (16.1) and Shane Larkin (15.3) lead the team in average points per game.
The pair combined for 44 points in a 91-68 win in Game 2.
Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul FAQs
Where can I watch the Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul live stream.
Anadolu Efes Istanbul have decimated Real Madrid in three straight meetings.
That trend may not change here as they complete a series sweep and advance in the playoffs.
Best Bet: Istanbul -5.5 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Istanbul & -160.5 Spread & Total Points @165.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units