- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul Predictions & Tips - Istanbul To Book Final Four Berth
- Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul Euroleague predictions for Thursday
- Madrid-Istanbul is set to tip-off at 20:00 BST at the Wizink Center in Madrid, Spain
- Madrid kept the series alive by winning Game 3 on Tuesday night
- Istanbul tipped to book semi-final berth at the second attempt
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul Predictions & Tips
Anadolu Efes Istanbul can wrap up this series at the second attempt.
Istanbul were in control of Game 3 until a fourth-quarter collapse handed Madrid the win.
That may turn out to be just a blip though.
They have been the better team throughout this series and can wrap up a 3-1 win on Thursday.
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul are 3-1 in their last four vs Real Madrid
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul’s three wins have been by an average of 25 points per game
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul have been outscored in just one quarter during this series
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul have won 17 of their last 22 games
- -160.5 points has been a winning bet on Games 1, 2 and 3
- -160.5 points has been a winning bet on four of the five meetings this season
Head To Head
- Real Madrid lead the all-time series 24-11
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul are 3-2 against Real Madrid this season
Real Madrid Milan Form
Real Madrid kept their season alive by winning Game 3 on Tuesday night.
However, they are in poor form with eight defeats in their last 14 games and four loss in their last seven at home.
Sergio Lllull put up 20 points in Game 3 as he filled the void left by the absence of Walter Tavares.
Tavares leads the team with 11.5 points per game, while Trey Thompkins is averaging 10.2 after a quiet Game 3.
Anadolu Efes Istanbul Form
Anadolu Efes Istanbul are one win away from a place in the semi-finals.
They have won 17 of their last 22 games and hold a 2-1 lead in this best-of-five series.
Vasilije Micic racked up 29 points in a sizzling Game 3 display and he continues to lead the team in points per game (16.4).
Shane Larkin (15.0 points per game) will be looking to bounce back from an underwhelming display in Madrid.
Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul FAQs
Where can I watch the Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul live stream.
Real Madrid’s fourth quarter heroics extended this series, but they may have only delayed their exit.
Istanbul had controlled the first 11 quarters of this series. ‘Normal service’ could resume here as the Turks march on.
Best Bet: Istanbul -6.5 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Istanbul & -160.5 Match & Total Points @155.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units