- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Zenit St Petersburg vs Barcelona Predictions & Tips - Barca To Book Final Four Spot
- Zenit St Petersburg vs Barcelona Euroleague predictions for Friday
- Barca-Zenit is set to tip-off at 18:00 BST at the Sibur Arena in St Petersburg, Russia
- Barcelona won Game 3 to take a 2-1 series lead
- Barcelona tipped to book place in semi-finals of Euroleague play-offs
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Zenit St Petersburg vs Barcelona Predictions & Tips
Barcelona are back on track and can book their place in the final four.
Barca have rebounded from losing Game 1 and are now one win from the final.
They won in St Petersburg on Wednesday night and they can win there again on Friday.
- Barcelona are 15-5 in their last 20 games
- Barcelona are 9-1 in their last 10 road games
- Barcelona are 3-1 vs Zenit St Petersburg this year
- Barcelona are yet to score 80 points in Russia this season
- Both meetings in Russia this season have produced -149.5 total points
- Zenit St Petersburg ranked #2 in total points allowed in the regular season (2,547)
Head To Head
- Barcelona lead the all-time series 5-2
- Barcelona lead this playoff series 2-1
Barcelona ended the regular season on a good run of form winning 13 of 17 games.
The bounced back from losing Game 1 of this series to record back-to-back wins over Zenit.
ikola Mirotic has been quiet through three games but continues to be the team leader in points per game (16.1) and rebounds per game (5.9).
Kyle Kuric remains one of the league’s most efficient three-point shooters (60%).
Zenit St Petersburg Form
Zenit won three of their final four games to snatch a playoff place and made a winning start to this series.
However, they have now dropped back-to-back games and a defeat here will eliminate them.
Kevin Pangos is now the only player in double digits for average points per game (13.5).
He had his quietest game of the series so far as he was held to just 10 points in Game 3.
Zenit St Petersburg vs Barcelona FAQs
Where can I watch the Zenit St Petersburg vs Barcelona live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Zenit St Petersburg vs Barcelona live stream.
Barcelona have bounced back from losing Game 1 to take control of this series.
They will not run over Zenit, but they should be good enough to cover as they win and advance.
Best Bet: Barcelona -5.0 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Barcelona & -149.5 Moneyline & Total Points @175.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units