- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
Baylor vs Hartford Predictions & Tips - Bears Can Maul Hartford
- Baylor vs Hartford predictions for March Madness First Round
- Baylor vs Hartford is set to start at 19:30 GMT on Friday, March 19
- Baylor have gone 22-2 this season but came up short in the Big 12 Tournament
- Back the Bears to produce another first-round blow-out
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Baylor vs Hartford Predictions & Tips
If this was a boxing match it would be a tune-up for Baylor.
The Bears are a serious cut above opponents Hartford and that should be clear for all to see on Friday night.
Solid defence and efficient offense should ensure Baylor put their Big 12 Tournament disappointment behind them.
- Baylor have gone 22-2 this season
- The Bears have beaten some top opposition, including March Madness contender Illinois
- Baylor have ranked either #2 or #3 in the AP Poll during the entire 2020/21 season so far
- Baylor boast the best three-point percentage in the country (42.9%)
- Hartford won the AEC Tournament but lost eight times this season
- Hartford were blown out in their one meeting with a ranked team, losing 87-53 to Villanova
Baylor Form & Team News
Only two teams have managed to beat Baylor this season. Sadly for them the second loss came in last week’s Big 12 Tournament.
They have gone 22-2 over the season though, so they are still in excellent form.
Jared Butler, MaCio Teague and Davion Mitchell are all efficient shooters producing an average of between 14.2 and 17.1 points per game.
Mitchell and Teague are good value for steals too, each averaging two per outing.
Hartford Form & Team News
Hartford went all the way in the AEC Tournament so they will be full of confidence.
However, they did lose eight times prior to that and were crushed by the one ranked opponent they faced.
Hartford share the points around with no stand-out scorer in the ranks.
Traci Carter and Moses Flowers are sharks around the ball though, averaging 2.6 and 2.1 steals per game respectively.
Baylor vs Hartford FAQs
Where can I watch the Baylor vs Hartford live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Baylor vs Hartford live stream.
Baylor losing in the Big 12 was probably the worst thing that could have happened to Hatford.
The Bears will want to issue an immediate response to that loss and they can do it with a dominant first-round display.
Best Bet: Baylor -25.5 Point Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Baylor -25.5 & -140.5 Spread & Total Points @264.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units