- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
Gonzaga vs UCLA Predictions & Tips – Bulldogs To Take Bite Out Of Bruins
- Gonzaga vs UCLA predictions for the Final Four of March Madness
- Gonzaga vs UCLA is set to start at 01:34 BST on Sunday morning
- Gonzaga have cruised into the Final Four while UCLA have upset some big guns
- Gonzaga are tipped to power past the Bruins in the Final Four
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Gonzaga vs UCLA Predictions & Tips
Gonzaga’s relentless march to March Madness glory will not be stopped here.
The Bulldogs have rolled over all four opponents put in front of them and are now a perfect 30-0 on the season.
Their relentless high-octane offense has overwhelmed opponent after opponent and that should be the case again here.
UCLA may not get blown out completely, but Gonzaga can run out clear winners.
- Gonzaga are 30-0 this season
- Gonzaga have scored at least 83 points in every March Madness game
- Gonzaga have won all four games by at least 16 points
- Gonzaga are #1 in the nation for total points scored (2,748)
- Gonzaga are #1 in the nation in average points per game (91.6)
- Gonzaga are #1 in the nation for field goal percentage (54.88%)
- Gonzaga have scored +79.5 points in all four March Madness games
- Gonzaga have scored +79.5 points in 27 of their 30 games this season
Gonzaga Form & Team News
Gonzaga boast a flawless record for the season (30-0) and that is down to the blistering pace they set.
The Bulldogs have four players in double digits for average points per game.
Drew Timme has averaged 25.0 points per game across his last three outings here and is the team’s leader in scoring (19.0 ppg).
Timme also leads the team in rebounding (7.2 per game), having racked up 30 boards through four March Madness games.
UCLA Form & Team News
UCLA have made it all the way from the First Four to the Final Four thanks to five straight wins.
The Bruins have sprung some big surprises too, ousting Alabama and Michigan from the tournament.
Johnny Juzang grabbed headlines with his 28-point showing in the Elite Eight win over Michigan.
He is the team’s top scorer heading into this clash, averaging 15.5 points per game.
Gonzaga vs UCLA FAQs
Where can I watch the Gonzaga vs UCLA live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Gonzaga vs UCLA live stream.
Gonzaga have been relentless so far and look every bit the favourite to win the NCAA crown.
Their high-paced offense has been too much for previous opponents to cope with and that should be the case again against UCLA.
Best Bet: Gonzaga +79.5 Team Total Points @-125.00 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Gonzaga -13.5 & +145.5 Spread & Total Points @237.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units