- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Gonzaga vs USC Predictions & Tips - Trojans Can Stand Tall
- Gonzaga vs USC predictions for March Madness Elite Eight
- Gonzaga vs USC State is set to start at 00:15 BST on Wednesday morning
- Gonzaga are 29-0 this season while USC have reeled off string of comfortable wins here
- USC tipped to cover spread against outright favourites Gonzaga
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Gonzaga vs USC Predictions & Tips
Gonzaga have torn through the opposition so far. That may change here.
The Bulldogs are rightfully the favourites, but USC have the defensive prowess to make a game of this.
They lead the nation in blocks and are one of the top rebounders. They also do a great job at limiting three-point opportunities.
That can keep USC in this and help them cover, but their sloppiness in possession could be their undoing.
- USC lead the nation in blocks (164)
- USC are averaging 5.3 blocks per game
- USC are top five in total rebounds (1,223)
- USC rank 16th in the nation in rebounds per game (39.5)
- PAC-12 teams are 12-2 against the spread at March Madness
Gonzaga Form & Team News
Gonzaga’s form has been flawless so far this season – they have gone 29-0 and cruised through three rounds here.
Corey Kispert and Drew Timme are offensive stand-outs averaging 19.0 and 18.9 points per game respectively.
Timme aslo leads the team in rebounding, averaging 7.2 per game. Joe Ajayi averages 7.1 per outing.
USC Form & Team News
USC’s form was not great coming into March Madness, but they have been on fire since it started.
Evan Mobley is the number one player on this team, averaging a team-leading 16.3 points and 8.8 total rebounds per game.
His brother, Isaiah, is also a dominant force in the paint. He has 7.3 total rebounds per game.
Gonzaga vs USC FAQs
Where can I watch the Gonzaga vs USC live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Gonzaga vs USC live stream.
Gonzaga’s flawless record makes it difficult to go against them, but USC should prove to be no pushover.
The Trojans defend well inside and outside the perimeter and that should ensure they at least cover in a losing effort.
Best Bet: Gonzaga & -158.5 Moneyline & Total Points @100.00 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: USC +9.0 Spread @-111.11 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units