- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Houston vs Oregon State Predictions & Tips - Cougars To End Beavers' Run
- Houston vs Oregon State predictions for March Madness Elite Eight
- Houston vs Oregon State is set to start at 00:15 BST on Tuesday morning
- Houston eased past Syracuse in Sweet 16 while Oregon State upset Loyola-Chicago
- Cougars tipped to end Beavers’ fairytale run
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Houston vs Oregon State Predictions & Tips
Houston can book their place in the Final Four on Monday night.
The Cougars have made relatively smooth progress to the Elite Eight, rolliing over Syracuse last time out.
Oregon State, meanwhile, have dumped out Oklahoma State and Illinois’ conquerors, Loyola-Chicago.
That run is likely to end here, but that strong defense could help them cover in a close game.
- Houston are on a 10-game win streak
- Houston have been held to 63 points or less in their last two games
- Oregon State have won 10 of their last 12 games
- Oregon State have held two of their last three opponents to less than 60 points
- Oregon State have covered the spread in 13 of their last 14 games
Houston Form & Team News
Houston are riding 10-game win streak and made straightforward work of Syracuse in the Sweet 16.
Quentin Grimes is the Cougars’ biggest offensive threat, averaging 18.0 points per game this season.
Grimes also ranks second in rebounding.
Justin Gorham is a dominating presence in the paint, averaging 8.6 total rebounds per game.
Oregon State Form & Team News
Oregon State ousted a couple of seeds to get to the Sweet 16 and then beat a Loyola-Chicago team who stunned Illinois.
Ethan Thompson has impressed, following up a 22-point showing against Oklahoma State with 22 points against Loyola-Chicago.
Warith Alatishe is a key contributor too, averaging 9.6 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
Houston vs Oregon State FAQs
Where can I watch the Houston vs Oregon State live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Houston vs Oregon State live stream.
March Madness has seen plenty of upsets this year but Houston can avoid joining the list.
Oregon State’s defense is tough but Houston’s is better and should ensure they win a low-scoring game.
Best Bet: Oregon State +7.5 Moneyline @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Houston -4.5 & -136.5 Spread & Total Points @105.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units