- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
Iowa vs Grand Canyon Predictions & Tips - Iowa Can Pass Tall Test
- Iowa vs Grand Canyon predictions for March Madness First Round
- Iowa vs Grand Canyon is set to start at 22:25 GMT on Saturday, March 20
- Iowa have won eight of the last 10 and boast a wealth of offensive weapons
- Back the Hawkeyes’ shooters to be too hot to handle for Grand Canyon
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Iowa vs Grand Canyon Predictions & Tips
Iowa’s efficient offense should lead them to victory here. They may not have it all their own way though.
Grand Canyon are a school ‘on the up’ and they possess the size to cause Iowa a few problems.
The Antelopes do not have the defensive talent required to slow down this high-scoring Hawkeyes offense however.
That could be telling as Iowa pull away to cover the spread and win.
- Iowa have won eight of the last 10
- The Hawkeyes’ most recent defeats came against teams ranked #3 at the time
- Iowa put up 102 points in a recent rout of Nebraska
- The Hawkeyes possess the second most efficient offense in the country behind only #1 Gonzaga
Iowa Form & Team News
Iowa may have fallen fairly early in the Big Ten Tournament, but they are in decent form.
The Hawkeyes have won eight of their last 10 and their two losses came against teams ranked #3 at the time – Illinois and Michigan.
Iowa’s star man is undoubtedly 6’11 forward Luka Garza. Garza leads the team with an average of 23.7 points per game and he is also their top rebounder with 8.8 per outing.
He has played a pivotal role in the second most efficient offense in the country this season.
They have needed it too, because this team is not known for its defensive prowess.
Grand Canyon Form & Team News
Grand Canyon took WAC Tournament honours and have now won three straight games heading into March Madness.
The Antelopes have enjoyed rapid improvement since landing in D-I too and this March Madness appearance is no real shock.
Seven foot Danish center Asbjorn Midtgaard is one to watch here.
He leads the team with 14 points per game this season and has averaged 9.9 boards per outing.
His size and physicality in the paint will make for an interesting tussle with Iowa standout Garza.
Iowa vs Grand Canyon FAQs
Where can I watch the Iowa vs Grand Canyon live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Iowa vs. Grand Canyon live stream.
Iowa’s efficient offense make them the team to back here.
They should cover the spread on their way to victory, but this is not a strong defensive team. Grand Canyon could help ensure we see a high points total.
Best Bet: Iowa -14.5 Point Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Iowa -14.5 & +145.5 Spread & Total Points @256.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units