- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
Ohio State vs Oral Roberts Predictions & Tips - OSU To Clip Eagles' Wings
- Ohio State vs Oral Roberts predictions for March Madness First Round
- Ohio State vs Oral Roberts is set to start at 19:00 GMT on Friday, March 19
- Ohio State impressed in the Big Ten Tournament before losing to Illinois
- Back the Buckeyes to overpower Oral Roberts in round one
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Ohio State vs Oral Roberts Predictions & Tips
Ohio State head into March Madness with renewed confidence. That is good news because Oral Roberts could push them here. The Golden Eagles are a free-scoring team who have impressed from three-point range this season. They can stick around for a while to help make this a high-scoring contest, but ultimately I believe the Buckeyes will pull away to cover the spread and seal the win.
- Ohio State have won three of their last four games
- The Buckeyes took Illinois to overtime before losing in the Big Ten Tournament Final
- Ohio State lead the country in made free throws and should go to the line plenty of times here
- Oral Roberts have scored 75 points or more in each of their last nine games
- The Golden Eagles have been kept below 70 points just four times
- Oral Roberts sank 16 threes against Oklahoma State and 13 times versus Wichita State
Ohio State Form & Team News
Ohio State lost four straight games to end the regular season but bounced back in the Big Ten Tournament. The Buckeyes knocked off quality opposition in Minnesota, Purdue and Michigan to reach the final. They then took Illinois to overtime before finally losing 91-88.
Duane Washington and EJ Liddell will lead the charge offensively, having averaged 16.4 and 15.9 points per game between them. Liddell also leads the team in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per outing.
Oral Roberts Form & Team News
Oral Roberts rode their free-scoring ways to Summit Tournament glory. They have now won each of their last five games, but it must be said that they have not faced a team as good as Ohio State in that time.
Max Abmas leads the team in scoring with 24.4 points per game. A big reason is his ability to make three-pointers – he is averaging 8.3 per game. Kevin Obanor is a dominant rebounder, averaging 9.5 total boards per outing.
Ohio State vs Oral Roberts FAQs
Where can I watch the Ohio State vs Oral Roberts live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Ohio State vs Oral Roberts live stream.
Oral State’s offensive prowess and three-point shooting means they are not easy prey despite the difference in ranking.
Ohio State should eventually pull away though, covering the spread in a high-scoring encounter.
Best Bet: Ohio State -16.5 Point Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: OSU -16.5 & +156.6 Spread & Total Points @264.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units