- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Atlanta Hawks at Sacramento Kings Predictions & Tips – Back Hawks To Topple Kings
- Atlanta Hawks at Sacramento Kings predictions for Wednesday
- Hawks-Kings is set to tip-off at 02:00 GMT on Thursday morning
- Atlanta have won 8 of their last 9 while Sacramento are 5-4 in their last 9 outings
- The Hawks are tipped to continued their good run with a West Coast win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Atlanta Hawks at Sacramento Kings Predictions & Tips
Atlanta can make a quick return to winning ways on their West Coast roadtrip. The Hawks fell to the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday night, but they had won their previous eight games.
Trae Young should play after an injury scare at the start of the week and that is huge for the Hawks. Young can lead them to victory over a Sacramento team who are 2-6 in their last eight at home.
- Atlanta Hawks are 8-1 in their last 9 games
- Atlanta Hawks are 5-1 in their last 6 road games
- Atlanta Hawks beat Sacramento Kings 121-106 at home less than two weeks ago
- Sacramento Kings are 5-4 in their last 9 games
- Sacramento Kings have lost 6 of their last 8 home games
Head To Head
- Sacramento Kings lead the all-time series 160-158
- Atlanta won 121-106 when the two teams met on March 13
Atlanta Hawks Form & Team News
Atlanta lost last time out but are in strong form with eight wins in their last nine games.
The Hawks have been flying on the road too, going 5-1 in their last six games outside of Georgia.
Trae Young has overcome a quadriceps injury and Kris Dunn is nearing his return from an ankle injury.
Cam Reddish is facing another few weeks on the sidelines in his recovery from an Achilles injury.
Sacramento Kings Form & Team News
Sacramento have won three of the last four but the standard of opposition has not been high.
The Kings have lost six of their last eight home games and were beaten when they visited Atlanta earlier this month.
Sacramento remain without Marvin Bagley due to a hand injury, while a fractured wrist keeps Chimezie Metu on the sidelines.
Jahmi’us Ramsey is doubtful after sitting out Monday’s win over Cleveland with a hamstring injury.
Atlanta Hawks at Sacramento Kings FAQs
Where can I watch the Atlanta Hawks at Sacramento Kings live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Atlanta Hawks at Sacramento Kings live stream.
Atlanta are in good form right now and have been racking up wins on the road.
Sacramento's only notable win in recent weeks came over slumping Boston. The Hawks can bring them back down to Earth.
Best Bet: Atlanta Hawks Moneyline @-151.52 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Atlanta -3.0 Point Spread @-111.11 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units