- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Lakers Predictions & Tips - Celtics To Complete Perfect Road Trip
- Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Lakers predictions for Thursday
- Celtics-Lakers is set to tip-off at 03:00 BST on Friday morning
- Boston have won six of their last seven games while LA have won six of their last 10
- Celtics tipped to complete perfect three-game roadtrip
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Lakers Predictions & Tips
Boston can complete a 3-0 roadtrip by beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
The Lakers have notched a few wins recently despite the absence of LeBron James & Anthony Davis.
Boston are in great form though, and they are full of confidence after a superb road win in Denver last week.
The Celtics should continue this good form with one more road win before returning home.
- Boston Celtics are 6-1 in their last seven games
- Boston Celtics are 2-0 on this roadtrip
- Boston Celtics have won four straight road games
- Boston Celtics blew out the Nuggets in Denver during this run
- Boston Celtics were able to shut down MVP candidate Nikola Jokic
- Los Angeles Lakers remain without LeBron James & Anthony Davis
Head To Head
- Boston Celtics lead the all-time series 204-163
- Boston Celtics lead the regular season series 161-132
Boston Celtics Form & Team News
Boston have won six of the last seven and both of their games on this three-game roadtrip.
The Celtics impressive massively as they shut down Nikola Jokic and blew out the Nuggets in Denver.
Boston are in excellent health too with only one player on the injury report at the time of writing.
Evan Fournier missed Tuesday’s win in Portland due to Health & Safety Protocols.
Los Angeles Lakers Form & Team News
Los Angeles have gone 6-4 in their last 10 games to stay in the top six spots in the West.
The Lakers have pulled off some notable wins in this run, including thrashing Brooklyn.
However, they are still a couple of weeks away from getting back LeBron James (ankle) and Anthony Davis (Achilles). Jared Dudley (knee) is also out
Andre Drummond (elbow), Marc Gasol (hamstring), Kyle Kuzma (calf), Wesley Matthews (Achilles) and Dennis Schroder (pelvis) are all ‘day to day’.
Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Lakers FAQs
Where can I watch the Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Lakers live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Lakers live stream.
Boston have hit a hot streak at the right time in the race to reach the playoffs.
LA have shown signs of life without LeBron and Davis, but Boston could be too much for them here.
Best Bet: Boston -6.0 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Celtics & -212.5 Match & Total Points @155.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units