- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
Brooklyn Nets at Indiana Pacers Predictions & Tips - Nets To Win Again
- Brooklyn Nets at Indiana Pacers predictions for Wednesday night
- Nets-Pacers is set to tip off at 23:00 GMT
- Brooklyn have won 13 of their last 14 while Indiana have lost seven of the last nine
- The Nets are tipped to continue their red-hot form with a comprehensive win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Brooklyn Nets at Indiana Pacers Predictions & Tips
No team in the NBA can boast the run of form that Brooklyn are on right now. The Nets have won 13 of their last 14 and have not been derailed by the injury to all-star forward Kevin Durant. Brooklyn should power past an Indiana team who have lost seven of the last nine.
- At 27-12 Brooklyn are on the brink of going top of the Eastern Conference
- Indiana are now 17-21 and in danger of missing out on the postseason
- Brooklyn have won 13 of their last 14 games
- Brooklyn have covered a -3.5 spread in each of their last 16 wins in regulation time
- The Nets are averaging 120.5 points per game – the best record in the NBA
- Brooklyn are giving up an average of 115.3 points per game – the second worst record in the NBA
- Nets guard James Harden is averaging 25.1 points per game
- Indiana are averaging 112.5 points per game
Head To Head
- Indiana Pacers lead the series 108-75
- Brooklyn beat Indiana 104-94 when the two teams met earlier this season
- The Nets have won the last two meetings between them and the Pacers
Brooklyn Nets Form & Team News
Brooklyn have established themselves as serious contenders for the NBA Championship with their recent run of form. The Nets have won 13 of the last 14 and continue to lead the league in scoring, averaging over 120 points per game.
James Harden and Kyrie Irving have been leading the charge as Brooklyn continue to play without Kevin Durant and Spencer Dinwiddie. Durant is out for another couple of weeks with a hamstring injury, while Dinwiddie is done for the season thanks to a knee injury.
Blake Griffin has just joined the team from Detroit and could become a key player in their playoff push, but the former Pistons forward will sit this one out due to the league’s Health & Safety Protocol that does not allow new players to immediately link up with their new team.
Indiana Pacers Form & Team News
Indiana will soon kiss goodbye to any hopes they had of reaching the playoffs unless they turn things around quickly. The Pacers have now lost seven of their last nine games and have lost five straight on their home court.
Jeremy Lamb is doubtful with a knee injury after sitting out Monday night’s defeat in Denver, while forward TJ Warren remains on the sidelines with a foot injury that has kept him out of action since the early stages of the season.
Brooklyn Nets at Indiana Pacers FAQs
Where can I watch the Brooklyn Nets at Indiana Pacers live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Brooklyn Nets at Indiana Pacers live stream.
Brooklyn are a team on a roll right now while Indiana are struggling.
The Nets know that they can outscore just about anyone, so we could see another offensive onslaught as they run away with this.
Best Bet: Nets -3.5 Point Spread @-120.48 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Nets -3.5 & +231.5 Spread & Total Points @230.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units