- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Brooklyn Nets at Milwaukee Bucks Predictions & Tips - Bucks To Down Harden-Less Nets Again
- Brooklyn Nets at Milwaukee Bucks predictions for Tuesday
- Nets-Bucks to tip-off at 00:30 BST (Wednesday) at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Milwaukee edged Brooklyn on Sunday night
- Bucks tipped to do back-to-back double over Nets
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Brooklyn Nets at Milwaukee Bucks Predictions & Tips
Milwaukee can repeat Sunday night’s victory over Brooklyn at the Forum.
The Bucks have won five of their last seven and have Giannis Antetokounmpo back from injury.
Brooklyn have lost back-to-back games and remain without James Harden.
Milwaukee can get the better of a big Eastern Conference rival ahead of the playoffs.
- Milwaukee Bucks are on a 5-2 run
- Milwaukee Bucks have won three straight home games
- Milwaukee Bucks have Giannis Antetokounmpo back from injury
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 41.5 points per game vs Brooklyn this season
- Khris Middleton is averaging 25.5 points per game vs Brooklyn this season
- Brooklyn Nets have lost back-to-back games
- Brooklyn Nets are again without James Harden
- Brooklyn Nets are 2-4 on the road against the top six in the Eastern Conference
Head To Head
- Milwaukee Bucks lead the all-time series 112-81
- Milwaukee Bucks lead the regular season series 103-75
Brooklyn Nets Form & Team News
Brooklyn followed up their home defeat to Portland with a loss in Milwaukee on Monday night.
The Nets were once again feeling the absence of James Harden (hamstring) and he is out for this one too.
Chris Chiozza (hand) and Spencer Dinwiddie (knee) will also be missing for the Nets.
Milwaukee Bucks Form & Team News
Milwaukee are hot on the heels of Brooklyn in the race for the second seeding in the Eastern Conference.
The Bucks have won five of the last seven and closed the gap with Sunday’s win over the Nets.
Giannis Antetokounmpo is back from injury and will feature again on Tuesday night.
Bobby Portis (illness), Jeff Teague (abdominal) and Axel Toupane (oblique) are all considered ‘day-to-day’.
Brooklyn Nets at Milwaukee Bucks FAQs
Where can I watch the Brooklyn Nets at Milwaukee Bucks live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Brooklyn Nets at Milwaukee Bucks live stream.
Milwaukee have got their star man back but Brooklyn continue to miss a key piece of their starting five.
Giannis and the Bucks beat the Harden-less Nets on Sunday and they can do it again on Tuesday night.
Best Bet: Milwaukee -2.0 Spread @-120.48 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: +31.5 & +21.5 Giannis Points & Middleton Points @217.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units