- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Brooklyn Nets at Toronto Raptors Predictions & Tips - Nets To End Raptors Hoodoo
- Brooklyn Nets at Toronto Raptors predictions for Tuesday
- Nets-Raptors to tip-off at 00:30 BST (Wednesday) at Amelie Arena in Tampa, Florida
- Toronto are 2-0 against Brooklyn this season, including a win last week
- Nets tipped to finally overcome their Raptors hoodoo in Tampa
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Brooklyn Nets at Toronto Raptors Predictions & Tips
Toronto have had Brooklyn’s number, but that could all change here.
The Raptors are 2-0 against the Nets and go into this in good form thanks to a recent four-game win streak.
Brooklyn appear to be back on track though after wins over Boston and Phoenix.
With Kevin Durant back in the line-up the Nets could make it three wins on the bounce here.
- Brooklyn Nets have won back-to-back games
- Brooklyn Nets beat quality opposition in Boston and Phoenix
- Brooklyn Nets rank #1 in field goal percentage (49.4%)
- Brooklyn Nets rank #4 in three-point percentage (41.9%)
- Brooklyn Nets rank #1 in average points scored per game (119.3%)
- Kevin Durant scored 33 points and had six rebounds in his return game
- Kyrie Irving has averaged 25.5 points and 8.1 assists per game since returning
- Kyrie Irving scored 28 points and had eight assists against Toronto last week
Head To Head
- Toronto Raptors lead the all-time series 67-49
- Toronto Raptors lead the regular season series 58-41
Brooklyn Nets Form & Team News
Brooklyn are 8-5 since the start of April but will be buoyed by a couple of big wins in recent days.
The Nets bounced back from losing to Toronto by beating Boston, and they followed that up with a win over Phoenix on Sunday.
Kevin Durant made his return to action in the win over the Suns, but James Harden (hamstring) has suffered a setback.
Spencer Dinwiddie (knee) and Chris Chiozza (hand) are both sidelined.
Nicolas Claxton and Alize Johnson (both Health & Safety Protocols) sat out Sunday night’s win.
Toronto Raptors Form & Team News
Toronto have breathed some life into their playoff chances with a four-game win streak last week.
That run was halted by the defeat in New York on Saturday night, but they bounced back against Cleveland.
Chris Boucher (knee) is out and Paul Watson (knee) could sit this one out too.
Jalen Harris (hip) and Rodney Hood (knee) were both considered day to day coming into this week.
Brooklyn Nets at Toronto Raptors FAQs
Where can I watch the Brooklyn Nets at Toronto Raptors live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Brooklyn Nets at Toronto Raptors live stream.
Toronto have given Brooklyn problems this season and will be no pushover here.
The Nets are the better team though and sooner or later they should prove it. That could be here.
Best Bet: Brooklyn -6.0 Spread @-120.48 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Irving +7.5 & Brooklyn Assists & Win @124.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units