- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Charlotte Hornets at New York Knicks Predictions & Tips - Knicks To Be In Seventh Heaven
- Charlotte Hornets at New York Knicks predictions for Tuesday
- Hornets-Knicks is set to tip-off at 00:30 BST (Wednesday) at Madison Square Garden in New York
- New York are on a six-game win streak while Charlotte are 1-4 in their last five
- Knicks tipped to keep win streak going at MSG
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Charlotte Hornets at New York Knicks Predictions & Tips
New York are enjoying their best run of the season and can keep it going here.
The Knicks have won six straight games and could be too much for a Charlotte team hit with injuries.
- New York Knicks are on a six-game win streak
- New York Knicks have won four consecutive home games
- New York Knicks are 7-3 in their last 10 games at home
- Charlotte Hornets are 1-4 in their last four games
- Charlotte Hornets are without several key players due to injury
- Julius Randle has had a double double or triple double in seven of his last 11 games
Head To Head
- New York Knocks lead the all-time series 66-54
- New York Knicks lead the regular season series 59-53
Charlotte Hornets Form & Team News
Charlotte snapped a four-game skid with a win over Portland on Sunday night.
They remain without some key men due to injury though, including LaMelo Ball (wrist).
Gordon Hayward (foot) and Malik Monk (ankle) are also out.
The Hornets are sweating on Nate Darling (ankle) and Devonte’ Graham (quad) after both sat out Sunday through injury.
New York Knicks Form & Team News
New York are enjoying their longest win streak of the season having won six straight.
Head coach Tom Thibodeau is benefiting from having an almost full strength roster.
Alex Burks missed Sunday’s win in New Orleans due to being on the Health & Safety Protocol, but he is not ruled out here.
Mitchell Robinson is missing though due to a fractured foot.
Charlotte Hornets at New York Knicks FAQs
Where can I watch the Charlotte Hornets at New York Knicks live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Charlotte Hornets at New York Knicks live stream.
New York are flying right now and they continue to make key stops defensively.
Charlotte, on the other hand, are dealing with a bunch of injuries and being short-handed in NY could be their undoing.
Best Bet: NY Knicks -6.0 Spread @-120.48 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Randle & New York Double/Double & Win @110.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units