- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Chicago Bulls at Denver Nuggets Predictions & Tips – Jokic To Tame Bulls
- Chicago Bulls at Denver Nuggets predictions for Friday night
- Bulls-Nuggets is set to tip off at 01:00 GMT Saturday
- Denver have won seven of their last eight while Chicago have lost five of the last eight
- The Nuggets are tipped to beat the Bulls for the second time this season
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Chicago Bulls at Denver Nuggets Predictions & Tips
Denver have been almost flawless since the start. That should continue here.
A couple of convincing wins had Chicago feeling good about themselves, but a poor loss to San Antonio brought them back down to Earth. That is not ideal when preparing to face in-form Denver.
Nikola Jokic tortured the Bulls on March 1 and it is highly likely that he will make life miserable for them again on Friday night.
- Denver have won seven of their last eight games
- Chicago have lost five of the last eight
- The Nuggets ran out 118-112 winners at the United Center on March 1
- Nikola Jokic put up 39 points, 14 rebounds and nine assists as he dominated the Bulls
- Jokic is one of many ‘big men’ who have had their way with this weak Chicago defense this season
- ‘The Joker’ is averaging 26.9 points, 11.2 rebounds and 8.6 assists per game
Head To Head
- Denver Nuggets lead the regular season series 54-40
- The Nuggets won 118-112 when these two teams met on March 1
- Denver have won each of their last eight meetings with Chicago
- Chicago have not beaten Denver since December 2015
Chicago Bulls Form & Team News
Chicago have been plagued by the same issues all season long – they cannot handle playing against big men.
Billy Donovan made changes to his starting five after a couple of heavy defeats since the All-Star break, and the decision paid off with blowout wins over Toronto and Oklahoma City.
Their momentum stalled against San Antonio on Wednesday night though.
The Bulls have been troubled by injuries this season, but this is the healthiest they have probably been.
Lauri Markannen and Otto Porter Jr have made their return to action over the past week, but veteran forward Garrett Temple is struggling with an ankle injury and sat out the loss to the Spurs.
Denver Nuggets Form & Team News
Denver have been on a strong run of form since the start of February and have picked up the pace since the start of March, winning six of seven. This run includes a win over the Bulls in Chicago.
The Nuggets are 6-2 in their last eight games at home, which includes a win over the Los Angeles Lakers, so they are full of confidence right now.
There is good news on the injury front too – RJ Hampton could clear the league’s Health & Safety Protocol in order to feature against the Bulls.
There is also a chance that Monte Morris could return from a quad injury, but Gary Harris remains out for “the foreseeable future” with a adductor issue.
Chicago Bulls at Denver Nuggets FAQs
Where can I watch the Chicago Bulls at Denver Nuggets live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Chicago Bulls at Denver Nuggets live stream.
Nikola Jokic ran riot against Chicago at the start of the month and it is a trend that is likely to continue.
The Bulls’ weakness is their frontcourt rotation and it has repeatedly been exploited by opponents. The Nuggets can pounce on it for a second time here.
Best Bet: Nuggets -7.0 Point Spread @-125.00 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Jokic +26.5, DEN -7.5 Player Points & Spread @213.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units