- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks Predictions & Tips - Knicks To Bounce Back
- Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks predictions for Wednesday
- Bulls-Knicks to tip-off at 00:30 BST (Thursday) at Madison Square Garden in New York
- New York are 9-1 in their last 10 while Chicago are 4-6
- Knicks tipped to bounce back from defeat to Phoenix
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks Predictions & Tips
New York’s streak ended on Monday. They can bounce back on Wednesday.
Chicago arrive on the back of a big win in Miami, but the Bulls are not a team to be trusted.
They repeatedly find ways to blow games, making mistakes and poor decisions at vital times.
New York are well-drilled, well coached and rock solid defensively. They can bounce back.
- New York Knicks are 9-1 in their last 10 games
- New York Knicks are 7-1 in their last eight home games
- New York Knicks rank #1 in points allowed per game (104.9)
- Chicago Bulls rank #17 in points allowed per game (112.6)
- Chicago Bulls are 5-10 on the road since All-Star Weekend
- Julius Randle has five double doubles in his last six games
Head To Head
- Chicago Bulls lead the all-time series 148-122
- Chicago Bulls lead the regular season series 124-110
- The season series is tied at 1-1
Chicago Bulls Form & Team News
Chicago are 4-2 in their last six games but they have a knack for shooting themselves in the foot.
They have also suffered six-game and five-game losing skids since All-Star weekend.
Zach LaVine remains in the league’s Health & Safety Protocol so he is almost certain to miss this matchup.
Troy Brown Jr (ankle) sat out Monday’s win in Miami and his status for Wednesday is not yet known.
New York Knicks Form & Team News
New York fell to defeat when they hosted Phoenix on Monday night.
However, they had won nine straight games prior to that and had earned plenty of plaudits.
Like the Bulls, they are healthy at this crucial part of the season.
Mitchell Robinson (ankle) is sidelined but Alec Burks (Health & Safety Protocol) could return soon.
Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks FAQs
Where can I watch the Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks live stream.
Chicago have pulled off some surprise wins recently, but New York are more consistent.
The Knicks have won nine of the last 10 and one defeat will not rattle them. NY can bounce back here.
Best Bet: NY Knicks -5.5 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Randle & New York Double Double & Moneyline @125.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units