- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
Chicago Bulls at San Antonio Spurs Predictions & Tips - New-Look Bulls To Make Flying Start
- Chicago Bulls at San Antonio Spurs predictions for Saturday
- Bulls-Spurs is set to tip-off at 00:30 GMT on Sunday morning
- All-Star guard Nikola Vucevic expected to make his Chicago Bulls debut
- New-look Bulls tipped to avenge recent defeat to Spurs
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Chicago Bulls at San Antonio Spurs Predictions & Tips
New-look Chicago can make a return to winning ways in San Antonio.
A blockbuster trade deadline day for the Bulls that included the arrival of Nikola Vucevic has turned them into serious playoff contenders.
In his debut Vucevic can help Chicago avenge the recent humiliating home loss that saw them blow a huge lead.
- Chicago Bulls made huge blockbuster trade for Nikola Vucevic
- Chicago Bulls now have two All-Stars in Vucevic and Zach LaVine
- Chicago Bulls signed five players on trade deadline day to overhaul roster
- Chicago Bulls’ outright odds have been slashed since signings
- Chicago Bulls are 5-2 in their last seven road games
- San Antonio Spurs have lost four straight games
- San Antonio Spurs are 10-13 at home this season
Head To Head
- San Antonio Spurs lead the all-time series 56-35
- San Antonio Spurs beat Chicago Bulls on March 17
Chicago Bulls Form & Team News
Chicago go into this game with one win in five but there is reason for optimism.
The Bulls responded to their most recent loss by overhauling the roster on trade deadline day.
All-Star centre Nikola Vucevic is one of five new faces on a much-improved roster and all five men could make their debuts in San Antonio.
Not only are the new signings all ready to go, so are the players that were already in place. Chicago have no fresh injuries.
San Antonio Spurs Form & Team News
San Antonio came back to beat Chicago on March 17 but they have won just once since then.
The Spurs have now lost four straight games and the last three of those losses have come at home.
Marquese Chriss is still some way off returning from a broken leg, while there are concerns over two players.
Keita Bates-Diop (hamstring) and Lonnie Walker (wrist) both sat out Thursday and their status for Saturday is in doubt.
Chicago Bulls at San Antonio Spurs FAQs
Where can I watch the Chicago Bulls at San Antonio Spurs live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Chicago Bulls at San Antonio Spurs live stream.
Chicago’s blockbuster business on trade deadline day was the spark this franchise needed.
There is a way to go before they become serious contenders for the NBA crown, but Vucevic, LaVine & Co. can lay down an early marker in San Antonio.
Best Bet: Chicago +2.0 Point Spread @-120.48 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Chicago Bulls Moneyline @110.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units