- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
Dallas Mavericks at Detroit Pistons Predictions & Tips - Mavs Injuries Could Result In Close Clash
- Dallas Mavericks at Detroit Pistons predictions for Thursday
- Mavericks-Pistons to tip-off at 00:00 BST (Friday) at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan
- Dallas have won four of their last five while Detroit are 2-3 in that time
- Close encounter tipped as Mavs deal with injuries
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Dallas Mavericks at Detroit Pistons Predictions & Tips
Dallas can retain their top-six spot in the Western Conference with a win.
The Mavericks blew out Golden State on Tuesday to make it four wins in five games.
This run started with a win over Detroit and can continue with a victory in the ‘Motor City’.
They may struggle to cover though - injuries could leave them a little short-handed.
- Dallas Mavericks are 4-1 in their last five games
- Dallas Mavericks beat Detroit Pistons 127-117 on April 21
- Dallas Mavericks are 10-5 in their last 15 road games
- Doncic, Porzingis, Richards, Finney-Smith and Reddick are on injury report
- Detroit Pistons are 10-18 since the start of March
- Detroit Pistons have won back-to-back games just once since February 14
Head To Head
- Detroit Pistons lead the all-time series 42-36
- Dallas Mavericks won the previous meeting this season
Dallas Mavericks Form & Team News
Dallas appear to be back on track after stumbling during the first half of April.
The Mavericks have won four of their last five and they are in good form on the road, winning 10 of the last 15.
Injuries could be an issue here though.
Luka Doncic (elbow) is questionable and Kristaps Porziņgis (ankle) may not return in time for this one.
Josh Richardson (hamstring), Dorian Finney-Smith (leg) and JJ Reddick (heel) also feature on the injury report.
Detroit Pistons Form & Team News
Detroit halted a three-game losing run with a victory at home to Atlanta on Monday night.
The Pistons have lost three of their last five though and have managed back-to-back wins just once in over two months.
Rodney McGruder (elbow) remains on the sidelines for this one.
Josh Jackson (illness) and Dennis Smith (knee) sat out Monday and are considered day to day.
Dallas Mavericks at Detroit Pistons FAQs
Where can I watch the Dallas Mavericks at Detroit Pistons live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Dallas Mavericks at Detroit Pistons live stream.
Dallas have found some form at the right time with four wins in five games.
They can get the better of Detroit, but it may be a battle if one or two notable players are missing.
Value Bet: Detroit +9.0 Spread @-120.48 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Best Bet: -214.5 Total Points @-111.11 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units