- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets Predictions & Tips - Warriors Can Stop Rot
- Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets predictions for Wednesday night
- Warriors-Rockets is set to tip off at 01:00 GMT Thursday
- Golden State have lost 5 of the last 6 but no team has lost more than Houston since February 5
- This is the perfect game for the Warriors to get back to winning ways
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets Predictions & Tips
A meeting with Houston is just what the doctor ordered for Golden State. The Rockets are on a 17-game losing skid right now and are ravaged by injuries. Stephen Curry will put Houston to the sword here as the Warriors get back on track.
- Houston have now lost 17 straight games
- Stephen Curry leads the league in three-pointers having made 180 of his 435 attempts
- Curry is top five in total points scored (1,112) and average points per game (29.3)
- Curry loves playing in Texas – he has averaged 37.25 points in his four visits to the state this season
- Draymond Green is averaging 8.5 assists per game
- Houston rank 22nd in the NBA in average points allowed per game
- The Rockets are ravaged by injury with nine players either ruled out or in doubt
Head To Head
- Houston Rockets lead the series 126-94
- Houston and Golden State are yet to meet this season
- The Rockets have won six of the last eight regular season meetings
Golden State Warriors Form & Team News
Golden State’s recent form makes for ugly reading with five defeats coming in their last six games. Four of those were one-sided blow-outs but to put them into context, the Warriors were playing top opposition in the Western Conference.
They have gone 2-2 in their previous four visits to Texas this season and playing in the State certainly agrees with Stephen Curry. Curry, one of the NBA’s best scorers, has averaged 37.25 points per game on Texas soil and when he is available Golden State always have a shot.
One man who is not available is Klay Thompson, who remains sidelined with the Achilles injury he sustained prior to the start of the season. Also missing for the rest of the season is Marquese Chriss (broken leg).
Houston Rockets Form & Team News
Houston are mired in a brutal run of form that dates back to early February. They lost 13 straight before the All-Star break and have not fared much better since the season resumed, with another four losses taking their skid to 17 games. It is fair to say that they are merely playing out their schedule at this point.
The Rockets are plagued with injuries at this point too – it would be quicker to say who is fit than who is injured! Dante Exum and Eric Gordon will definitely sit this one out, while there are doubts over the fitness of Danuel House, Rodion Kurucs, Ben McLemore, David Nwaba, PJ Tucker, John Wall and Christian Woods.
Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets FAQs
Where can I watch the Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets live stream.
Golden State could not have asked for a better matchup to have this time. They should have few problems adding to Houston's misery here.
Curry and Green will be the architects for a Warriors win and feature in our 5.26 treble - Curry +29.5 points, Green +8.5 assists & GSW -11.5.
Best Bet: Warriors -11.0 Point Spread @-120.48 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: GSW Treble Same Game Multi @426.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit