- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
Houston Rockets at Brooklyn Nets Predictions & Tips - Nets To Down Rockets
- Houston Rockets at Brooklyn Nets predictions for Wednesday
- Rockets-Nets is set to tip-off at 00:30 BST on Thursday morning
- Brooklyn are 17-3 in their last 20 games while Houston have won just twice since Feb 6
- The Nets are tipped to continue red-hot run
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Houston Rockets at Brooklyn Nets Predictions & Tips
Brooklyn’s fantastic form should continue with a convincing win over Houston.
Despite dealing with a string of injuries the Nets have continued to pile up wins in recent weeks.
And now they are starting to get healthy again with Kyrie Irving back in action this week.
The combination of Irving and James Harden will be too much for a Houston team who are 2-22 in their last 24 games.
- Brooklyn Nets are 17-3 in their last 20 games
- Brooklyn Nets are 7-1 in their last eight home games
- Brooklyn Nets will have James Harden and Kyrie Irving in the starting five
- Brooklyn Nets covered -14.5 at Houston earlier this month
- James Harden has racked up 72 points, 25 rebounds & 21 assists across his last two games
- Houston Rockets are 2-22 in their last 24 games
- Houston Rockets are 1-10 in their last 11 games on the road
Head To Head
- Houston Rockets lead the all-time series 64-33
- Brooklyn Nets won the only previous meeting between the two teams this season
Houston Rockets Form & Team News
Houston have won a couple of games recently but they are in poor form overall.
The Rockets have won just two games since February 6, going 2-22 in this time.
Avery Bradley returned in Monday’s loss to Memphis, but there are still question marks over David Nwaba (wrist) and Christian Wood (knee).
Dante Exum (calf) and Eric Gordon (groin) are still some way from returning.
Brooklyn Nets Form & Team News
Brooklyn remain hot on the heels of Philadelphia in the East with 17 wins in their last 20 games.
The Nets are getting stronger all of the time too, recently recruiting Blake Griffin and LaMarcus Aldridge to add more depth.
Aldridge is available for this one and Kyrie Irving is expect to play after returning from injury on Monday.
Spencer Dinwiddie (knee) is definitely out, while it is unlikely that Kevin Durant (hamstring) or Landry Shamet (ankle) will return this week.
Houston Rockets at Brooklyn Nets FAQs
Where can I watch the Houston Rockets at Brooklyn Nets live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Houston Rockets at Brooklyn Nets live stream.
Houston have won a couple recently but they should be no match for Brooklyn here.
The Nets are getting back to full strength and both Harden and Irving were in great form Monday. They can lead Brooklyn to another win here.
Best Bet: Brooklyn -14.5 Spread @-120.48 at BetMGM - 2 Units