- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
Los Angeles Lakers at New Orleans Pelicans Predictions & Tips – Pelicans To Pounce On Lakers
- Los Angeles Lakers at New Orleans Pelicans predictions for Tuesday night
- Lakers-Pelicans is set to tip-off at 23:30 GMT
- LeBron James and Anthony Davis are both sidelined for Los Angeles
- New Orleans tipped to take advantage of the Lakers’ big injuries
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Los Angeles Lakers at New Orleans Pelicans Predictions & Tips
New Orleans could not have asked for a much better time to be facing the Los Angeles Lakers.
Already without Anthony Davis, the Lakers are now without LeBron James after he sustained an injury at the weekend.
In their first game without LeBron they were soundly beaten by Phoenix.
New Orleans may not have their way with the Lakers like the Suns did, but they can take this.
- Los Angeles are without LeBron James and Anthony Davis
- The Lakers have now lost back-to-back games
- LA have failed to score 100 points in each of their last two games
- Los Angeles lost by 16 in their first game without James (vs Phoenix)
- New Orleans have won three of the last five
- During this time the Pelicans have upset the Nuggets in Denver and the LA Clippers at home
Head To Head
- Los Angeles Lakers lead the all-time series 44-24
- Los Angeles lead the regular season series 40-22
- The Lakers have won their last seven meetings with New Orleans
Los Angeles Lakers Form & Team News
The Los Angeles Lakers’ four-game win streak was ended by back-to-back losses against Atlanta and Phoenix.
The big reason for those two losses – LeBron James joining Anthony Davis on the sidelines.
James is out indefinitely after suffering a high-ankle sprain against the Hawks, while Davis is not ready to return from an Achilles injury.
Jared Dudley is out with a torn MCL in his knee.
New Orleans Pelicans Form & Team News
New Orleans returned to winning way by upsetting Denver and are now 3-2 in their last five.
Lonzo Ball, who has been linked with a trade to Chicago, sat out Sunday’s win with a hip injury. He is considered ‘day to day’.
JJ Redick (heel) is yet to return and may not play for the Pelicans again. New Orleans are reportedly open to trading him.
Los Angeles Lakers at New Orleans Pelicans FAQs
Where can I watch the Los Angeles Lakers at New Orleans Pelicans live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Los Angeles Lakers at New Orleans Pelicans live stream.
A week ago I would have backed Los Angeles. Then LeBron went down.
The absence of James and Davis is a hammer-blow to the Lakers. New Orleans can capitalise on that.
Best Bet: Pelicans -5.5 Point Spread @-125.00 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: NO -5.5 & -224.5 Spread & Total Points @204.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units