- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns Predictions & Tips - Suns To See Off LA Lakers
- Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns predictions for Tuesday
- Lakers-Suns to tip-off at 03:00 BST (Wednesday) at Phoenix Suns Arena, in Phoenix, Arizona
- Phoenix levelled series as Lakers lost Davis to injury
- Suns tipped to pouncing in Davis-less LA in Game 5
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns Predictions & Tips
Phoenix can once again capitalise on an injury to LA star Anthony Davis.
Davis tormented the Suns in Games 2 & 3 as the Lakers took a series lead, but he was hurt in Game 4.
AD will miss Game 5 and with him sidelined this is a great chance for Phoenix to get ahead.
- Phoenix Suns are on a 15-2 run at home
- Phoenix Suns have covered -5.0 in all 4 wins over Los Angeles Lakers this season
- Phoenix Suns have covered -4.5 in 17 of their last 20 home wins
- Phoenix Suns had the second best home record in the NBA in the regular season
- Anthony Davis led Los Angeles Lakers in scoring in Games 2 & 3
- Anthony Davis is set to miss Game 5 with a groin strain
- Deandre Ayton is averaging 13.5 rebounds per game in this series with Los Angeles Lakers
Head To Head
- Los Angeles Lakers lead the all-time series 186-135
- Los Angeles Lakers lead the all-time playoffs series 40-26
Los Angeles Lakers Form & Team News
Los Angeles’ chances of advancing took a huge blow in Game 4 as they lost Anthony Davis.
Davis had a quiet night as the Lakers dropped Game 1 in Phoenix, 99-90.
He burst into life in Games 2 & 3 though, following up a 34-point, 10-rebound game with 34 more points and 11 more rebounds.
Those two displays inspired LA to 109-102 and 109-95 wins over the Suns.
Davis suffered a groin strain in Game 4 and the Lakers felt his absence as Phoenix won 100-92 at the Staples Center to level the series before heading home.
AD is listed day-to-day for Game 5 but all reports suggest he will sit out Tuesday night’s game.
The Lakers could also be without Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, who is questionable with a knee problem.
Phoenix Suns Form & Team News
Phoenix are back on level terms in the series following the big Game 4 victory in Los Angeles.
The Suns won 99-90 in Game 1 thanks to standout performances from Devin Booker (34 points) and Deandre Ayton (16 rebounds).
Booker (31 points) and Ayton (22 points, 10 rebounds) impressed again in Game 2 but could not prevent a 109-102 defeat.
The pair were then slowed by that tough LA defence as the Lakers took the third game, 109-95.
Booker struggled again for points in Game 4, but Ayton dominated in the paint with 17 rebounds and an all-round team effort was enough to lift Phoenix to a series-tying 100-92 win.
Chris Paul is poised to feature again for the Suns despite problems with his shoulder.
Abdel Nader will definitely sit this one out due to a knee injury he sustained back in March.
Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns FAQs
Where can I watch the Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns live stream.
Losing Anthony Davis to injury is a massive blow for LA and big boost for Phoenix. The Suns can capitalise to cover and take Game 5.
Best Bet: Phoenix -5.0 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Ayton +11.5 & PHO -4.5 Deandre Ayton Rebounds & Spread @209.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units