- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets Predictions & Tips - Grizzlies To Cover Again
- Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets predictions for Monday
- Grizzlies-Rockets is set to tip-off at 01:00 BST on Tuesday morning
- Memphis lost back-to-back games in Utah while Houston are 2-2 in their last four
- Grizzlies tipped to bounce back against Rockets
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets Predictions & Tips
Memphis can bounce back from those defeats in Utah with a win here.
There is no shame in losing twice to the high-flying Jazz and the Grizzlies had won four of the previous five.
Houston may have won two of the last four but they have now gone 2-22 in their last 24 games.
That run includes an embarrassing blowout in Memphis.
- Memphis Grizzlies are 3-1 in their last four home games
- Memphis Grizzlies went 4-1 prior to the two losses in Utah
- Memphis Grizzlies crushed Houston Rockets 133-84 when they met on February 28
- Memphis Grizzlies have covered a -5.5 spread in 13 of their last 14 wins
- Houston Rockets have gone 2-22 in their last 24 games
- Houston Rockets have been beaten by six or more points in 19 of their last 21 losses
Head To Head
- Houston Rockets lead the all-time series 63-38
- Memphis Grizzlies beat Houston Rockets in their only meeting so far this season
Memphis Grizzlies Form & Team News
Memphis go into the game on the back of two losses in Utah, but they are still in decent form.
The Grizzlies had won four of their five games prior to that and they smashed Houston a few weeks ago.
Memphis are almost at full strength for this game, with only Jaren Jackson (knee) sidelined at this time.
Houston Rockets Form & Team News
Houston have managed a couple of wins recently, but they are still in poor form with 22 defeats in their last 24 games.
The Rockets are dealing with a bunch of injuries too.
Dante Exum (calf), Eric Gordon (groin), David Nwaba (wrist) are all out, while Avery Bradley (calf) and Christian Wood (knee) are questionable.
Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets FAQs
Where can I watch the Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets live stream.
Houston have won two of their last four but let’s not get carried away with that. The Rockets are still a very poor team.
They are now facing a Memphis team who destroyed them recently. The Grizzlies should win and cover again here.
Best Bet: Memphis Grizzlies Moneyline @-212.77 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Memphis -5.5 Spread @100.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units