- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Miami Heat at Boston Celtics Predictions & Tips - Heat Can Win Battle Of Playoff Rivals
- Miami Heat at Boston Celtics predictions for Sunday
- Heat-Celtics to tip-off at 18:00 BST at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- Miami are on an 8-3 run while Boston have gone 4-6 over the past couple of weeks
- Heat tipped to continue good run with win over playoff rival
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Miami Heat at Boston Celtics Predictions & Tips
Miami can maintain their playoff place with a massive victory in Boston.
The Heat have found some form at the perfect time while the Celtics started to stumble last month.
They can leave Boston with a win.
- Miami Heat are on an 8-3 run
- Miami Heat rank #4 in average points allowed per game
- Miami Heat rank #4 in total points allowed this season
- Boston Celtics have lost 6 of their last 10 games
- Boston Celtics are 3-3 in their last 6 home games
Head To Head
- Boston Celtics lead the all-time series 86-61
- Boston Celtics lead the regular season series 76-48
Miami Heat Form & Team News
Miami have bounced back from a three-game skid in mid-April with a good run of form.
The Heat have won eight of the last 11 and that has propelled them into the top six in the East.
Their playoff fate is now in their hands and to boost their chances they have a clean bill of health.
Boston Celtics Form & Team News
Boston are facing up to taking part in the play-in tournament if they do not turn around their form.
Friday night’s blowout defeat in Chicago was their sixth loss in their last 10 games.
Jaylen Brown sat out the loss to the Bulls with an ankle injury and is considered day-to-day.
Robert Williams (toe) is also listed as day-to-day on the Boston injury report.
Miami Heat at Boston Celtics FAQs
Where can I watch the Miami Heat at Boston Celtics live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Miami Heat at Boston Celtics live stream.
Boston have become a hard team to predict in recent weeks. The same cannot be said for Miami.
The Heat have found some momentum again and they can leave Boston with a huge 'W'.
Best Bet: Miami -1.5 Spread @-105.26 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Ariza +1.5 & Miami Made 3s & Moneyline @226.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units