- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Minnesota Timberwolves at Memphis Grizzlies Predictions & Tips - Memphis To Leave Wolves Feeling The Blues
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Memphis Grizzlies predictions for Friday
- Timberwolves-Grizzlies is set to tip-off at 01:00 BST on Saturday morning
- Memphis have lost three of their last four while Minnesota are 5-16 in their last 21 games
- Grizzlies tipped for return to winning ways
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Minnesota Timberwolves at Memphis Grizzlies Predictions & Tips
Memphis can make a return to winning ways when they return home on Friday.
The Grizzlies have lost three of their last four, all three of those defeats came against the Utah team that tops the Western Conference.
Next up is a meeting with Minnesota – the team with the worst record in the conference.
The Timberwolves are 5-19 on the road this season so this matchup could be ideal timing for Memphis.
- Memphis Grizzlies have only lost to Utah Jazz in their last seven games
- Memphis Grizzlies beat Minnesota Timberwolves when they met earlier this season
- Minnesota Timberwolves are 5-16 in their last 21 games
- Minnesota Timberwolves are 5-19 on the road this season
Head To Head
- Minnesota Timberwolves lead the all-time series 49-46
- Memphis Grizzlies won the first meeting between the two teams this season
Minnesota Timberwolves Form & Team News
Minnesota Timberwolves finally climbed into double figures for wins in the second half of March.
Their form is poor though – they are 5-16 over their last 21 games and have won just twice on the road since Valentine’s Day.
Josh Okogie missed Monday’s win over New York due to Health & Safety Protocols and may not return here.
This game should come too soon for D’Angelo Russell (leg) despite his return to practice.
Memphis Grizzlies Form & Team News
Memphis have lost three of their last four but all three defeats came against the West’s best, Utah.
The Grizzlies are 5-1 in their last six games not involving the Jazz.
Grayson Allen (hip), Brandon Clarke (personal) and Justise Winslow (thigh) all sat out Wednesday’s loss to Utah.
Their status for this one is not yet known, but Jaren Jackson remains sidelined as he deals with a knee injury.
Minnesota Timberwolves at Memphis Grizzlies FAQs
Where can I watch the Minnesota Timberwolves at Memphis Grizzlies live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Minnesota Timberwolves at Memphis Grizzlies live stream.
Memphis have had problems facing the West’s best. They should have no such issue against the West’s worst.
The Grizzlies should make a return to winning ways and boost their bid for a playoff place.
Best Bet: Memphis Grizzlies Moneyline @-270.27 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Memphis -7.0 Spread @-111.11 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units