- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Minnesota Timberwolves at Phoenix Suns Predictions & Tips - Back Suns To Win
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Phoenix Suns predictions for Thursday night
- Timberwolves-Suns is set to tip off at 02:00 GMT Friday
- Phoenix have won 18 of their last 22 while Minnesota are yet to reach double figures this season
- Back Phoenix to blow past Minnesota in first game of double-header
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Minnesota Timberwolves at Phoenix Suns Predictions & Tips
Phoenix have won more games in the last 32 days than Minnesota have all season. That tells you all you need to know here. The Timberwolves have just nine wins on their record and were hammered when these two teams met a couple of weeks back. They were on their home court for that one. It could get uglier on the road.
- Phoenix have won 18 of their last 22 games
- Minnesota have lost 17 of their last 21 to sit bottom of the Western Conference
- The Timberwolves are the only team yet to win at least 10 games in the NBA this season
- Phoenix have won each of their last three games against Minnesota
- The Suns cruised to a 118-99 victory when the visited the Timberwolves late last month
- Devin Booker has averaged 27.3 points and 6.6 assists per game since the All-Star break
- Deandre Ayton is top 10 in offensive rebounds, defensive rebounds and total rebounds, averaging 11.2 per game
Head To Head
- Phoenix Suns lead the regular season series 73-42
- The Suns have won each of the last three regular season games against Minnesota
Minnesota Timberwolves Form & Team News
Minnesota have won two of their last four games but remain bottom of the Western Conference. The Timberwolves have tasted defeat in 17 of their last 21 meetings and were soundly beaten by Phoenix when they hosted the Suns a couple of weeks ago.
Jarett Culver (toe) and Jordan McLaughlin (Health & Safety Protocols) have question marks over their availability after sitting out Tuesday night’s loss to the Los Angeles Lakers. Minnesota will definitely be without D’Angelo Russell, who underwent surgery for a leg injury last month.
Phoenix Suns Form & Team News
Phoenix’s form over the last couple of months has been strong. They bounced back from the surprise loss to Indiana by routing Memphis last time out and they have now gone 18-4 in their last 22 games to stay hot on the heels of Utah in the Western Conference.
Cameron Johnson (Health & Safety Protocols) and Abdel Nader (Knee) have been considered day-to-day this week, but even if they sit this one out it will not be a major blow to Phoenix’s chances of winning.
Devin Booker will be aiming to continue a solid run of form since the All-Star break that has seen him average 27.3 points and 6.6 points per game. The Suns will also be looking for another strong showing from top-10 rebounder Deandre Ayton who is averaging 11.2 boards per outing.
Minnesota Timberwolves at Phoenix Suns FAQs
Where can I watch the Minnesota Timberwolves at Phoenix Suns live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Minnesota Timberwolves at Phoenix Suns live stream.
Phoenix are the better team on paper and should be the better team on the boards.
Another strong scoring outing from Booker (+26.5) and dominant rebounding display from Ayton (+10.5) can lead the Suns to victory, covering a 10.5 handicap in the process.
Best Bet: Booker +26.5 Points Scored @-109.89 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Booker, Ayton, Suns Same Game Multi @468.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Value Bet: DB +26.5 & DA +10.5 Same Game Multi @239.00 at Borgata Sports - 2 Units