- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Minnesota Timberwolves at Utah Jazz Predictions & Tips - Utah To Avenge Early-Season Upset
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Utah Jazz predictions for Saturday
- Timberwolves-Jazz to tip-off at 02:00 BST (Sunday) at Vivint Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Utah have a league best 26-3 home record while Minnesota are 6-25 on the road
- Jazz tipped to keep red-hot home form going
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Minnesota Timberwolves at Utah Jazz Predictions & Tips
Utah should avenge the surprise early-season defeat to Minnesota.
The Timberwolves became the first of just three teams to beat the Jazz on their home court back in December.
But since then the Jazz have been on a tear while Minnesota have won just 15 more games.
Even without Donovan Mitchell, we should see Utah run out comfortable winners here.
- Utah Jazz are 26-3 at home this season
- Utah Jazz have won by 10 or more points in six of their last seven wins
- Utah Jazz have an average margin of victory of 9.39 points this season
- Utah Jazz rank #3 in average points per game (116.8)
- Utah Jazz rank #4 in average points given up per game (107.4)
- Minnesota Timberwolves are 6-25 on the road this season
- Minnesota Timberwolves are 2-8 in their last 10 games on the road
- Minnesota Timberwolves rank #28 in average points allowed per game
Head To Head
- Utah Jazz lead the all-time series 85-43
Minnesota Timberwolves Form & Team News
Minnesota have gone 2-2 in their last four games and have managed the odd win here and there.
However, they have been in poor form on the road all season long, winning six of their 31 games.
The Timberwolves will be without Malik Beasley as he continues to deal with a hamstring strain.
Jaylen Nowell (tibia) missed Wednesday’s loss in Sacramento and his availability here is not yet known.
Utah Jazz Form & Team News
Utah have been outstanding at home this season, winning 26 of their 29 games at Vivint Arena.
They go into this matchup in good form too having won six of their last eight games.
The Jazz are likely to once again be without Donovan Mitchell due to an ankle injury.
Udoka Azubuike is also sidelined by a severe ankle sprain and he is ruled out indefinitely at this time.
Minnesota Timberwolves at Utah Jazz FAQs
Where can I watch the Minnesota Timberwolves at Utah Jazz live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Minnesota Timberwolves at Utah Jazz live stream.