- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
New Orleans Pelicans at New York Knicks Predictions & Tips - Knicks Defense To Slow Zion & Co.
- New Orleans Pelicans at New York Knicks predictions for Sunday
- Pelicans-Lakers is set to tip-off at 18:00 BST at the Madison Square Garden in New York
- New York beat the Pelicans in New Orleans earlier this week
- Knicks tipped to get the better of New Orleans once again
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
New Orleans Pelicans at New York Knicks Predictions & Tips
New York can beat New Orleans for the second time this week.
The Knicks have built up some steam with a string of wins over the past several days.
The big reason is a tough defense – no team has allowed fewer points per game this season.
Another strong defensive effort can see off the Pelicans.
- New York Knicks are on a five-game win streak
- New York Knicks have won three straight at home
- New York Knicks beat New Orleans Pelicans on the road this week
- New York Knicks are allowing 104.3 points per game – the league best
- New Orleans Pelicans rank 26th in points allowed per game
- New Orleans Pelicans are 4-6 in their last 10 games
- New Orleans Pelicans are 9-17 on the road this season
- Julius Randle is averaging 10.6 rebounds per game this season
- Brandon Ingram is averaging 24.3 points per game this season
- Brandon Ingram has scored +23.5 points in his last four games
Head To Head
- New Orleans Pelicans lead the all-timer series 20-18
New Orleans Pelicans Form & Team News
New Orleans saw a three-game win streak come to an end at the hands of New York this week.
That loss was followed up by overtime defeat in Washington on Friday night.
Josh Hart (thumb) and Nickeil Alexander-Walker (ankle) both remain sidelined.
Lonzo Ball (hip) is considered day-to-day after missing Wednesday’s loss to the Knicks.
New York Knicks Form & Team News
New York have won three straight at home and have been in good form over the past seven days.
Friday's win over Dallas was the Knicks' fifth straight victory.
Mitchell Robinson is out indefinitely after fracturing his foot last month.
John Henson (calf) and Neriens Noel (ankle) have both been considered ‘day to day’ this week.
New Orleans Pelicans at New York Knicks FAQs
Where can I watch the New Orleans Pelicans at New York Knicks live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the New Orleans Pelicans at New York Knicks live stream.
New York’s league-best defense could deliver another victory for them here.
It did as the Knicks beat New Orleans on Wednesday and we could see similar scenes on Sunday.
Best Bet: NY Knicks -2.5 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: JR +9.5 & BI +23.5 Randle Rebounds & Ingram Points @213.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units