- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
New Orleans Pelicans at Orlando Magic Predictions & Tips - Pelicans Can Stop Rot
- New Orleans Pelicans at Orlando Magic predictions for Thursday
- Pelicans-Magic is set to tip-off at 00:00 BST (Friday) at Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
- Short-handed New Orleans lost to Orlando on April 1
- Pelicans tipped to avenge disappointing road defeat to Magic
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
New Orleans Pelicans at Orlando Magic Predictions & Tips
New Orleans can stop their four-game skid with a win in Orlando.
The Magic are 1-9 in their last 10 games and they have lost by 10 or more points in seven of the last nine.
Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram should be too much for them to handle here.
- Orlando Magic have lost nine of their last 10 games
- Orlando Magic have lost by double figures in seven of their last nine defeats
- Zion Williamson & Brandon Ingram were out when Orlando beat New Orleans on April 1
- Brandon Ingram has averaged 26.6 points per game since returning
- Zion Williamson has scored 30 points or more in six of his nine games since returning
- Zion Williamson has averaged 29.8 points per game since returning
Head To Head
- Orlando Magic lead the all-time series 22-18
New Orleans Pelicans Form & Team News
New Orleans have lost their last four games but have found themselves up against tough opposition.
They continue to be without Nickeil Alexander-Walker (anke) and Josh Hart (thumb).
James Johnson sat out Tuesday’s loss due to an adductor injury and may not return for this one.
However, unlike in the loss to Orlando on April 1, New Orleans will have Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram here.
Orlando Magic Form & Team News
Orlando made the most of New Orleans being without Williamson and Ingram on April 1 – although they needed overtime to win.
Since that night they have gone 1-9 while losing a bunch of games by double figures.
The Magic are dealing with a bunch of injuries with Markelle Fultz and Jonathan Isaac (both knee) done for the season.
Michael Carter-Williams (ankle), James Ennis (calf), Otto Porter Jr (foot) and Terrence Ross (back) all missed Tuesday’s loss.
New Orleans Pelicans at Orlando Magic FAQs
Where can I watch the New Orleans Pelicans at Orlando Magic live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the New Orleans Pelicans at Orlando Magic live stream.
Orlando needed overtime to beat a Pelicans team without Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram.
Both men will feature here and that is bad news for the Magic. New Orleans should get back to winning ways.
Best Bet: New Orleans -7.5 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Ingram 25+ & Pelicans Points & Moneyline @150.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units