- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
New Orleans Pelicans at Portland Trail Blazers Predictions & Tips - Big Road Win For NO
- New Orleans Pelicans at Portland Trail Blazers predictions for Tuesday night
- Pelicans-Trail Blazers is set to tip off at 02:10 GMT on Wednesday morning
- New Orleans have won two straight while injury-hit Portland have faltered
- The Pelicans are backed to make it three-in-a-row against short-handed Trail Blazers
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
New Orleans Pelicans at Portland Trail Blazers Predictions & Tips
Portland are having a tough time trying to overcome a catalogue of injuries, resulting in two defeats in their last three games. New Orleans have burst into life with back-to-back wins and blew out the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday night. This is game is there for the taking for the Pelicans.
- New Orleans recorded back-to-back blow-out wins at the end of last week
- Zion Williamson has averaged 28.4 points across his last 15 games, never scoring less than 23 in a single game
- Brandon Ingram and Steven Adams are also in fine form for the Pelicans
- CJ McCollum returns for injury-hit Portland but they are once again without Jusuf Nurkic
Head To Head
- Portland and New Orleans have met once this season with Portland edging a 126-124 win
- The Trail Blazers’ win in February snapped a run of four straight defeats to the Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans Form & Team News
New Orleans head out on the road on the back of back-to-back blow-out wins over Cleveland and the LA Clippers, which will have given them a major boost after a three-game losing run around the All-Star break.
Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram have both been shooting well over the past couple of months, while Steven Adams has been imposing himself in the paint to rack up the rebounds at both ends of the court.
Head coach Stan van Gundy has the luxury of having very few injuries to deal with right now, with only JJ Redick sidelined for this meeting with Portland due to a heel injury.
Portland Trail Blazers Form & Team News
Portland slumped to defeat in Minnesota on Sunday night – their second loss in three games – and they have really struggled for form over the past several weeks, going 4-6 in their last 10 games as they continue to deal with injuries.
All-Star Damien Lillard continues to put up strong numbers as he tries to lead Portland into the postseason, while dominant centre Enes Kanter has hit double figures for rebounds in 19 of his last 21 games to play his part.
On the injury front, CJ McCollum has been cleared to return after two months on the sidelines with a broken foot, but Jusuf Nurkic remains out with a broken wrist and is unlikely to return to action until the start of April.
New Orleans Pelicans at Portland Trail Blazers FAQ
Where can I watch the New Orleans Pelicans at Portland Trail Blazers live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the New Orleans Pelicans at Portland Trail Blazers live stream.
New Orleans appear to be headed in the right direction with Zion Williamson in excellent form. Portland cannot keep relying on Damian Lillard to drag them to victories.
The Pelicans can draw first blood in the first of these back-to-back meetings with Portland.
Best Bet: Williamson +26.5 Zion Williamson - Points @-136.99 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Zion +26.5pts & NO win Same Game Multi @201.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units