- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
New York Knicks at Denver Nuggets Predictions & Tips - Nuggets To See Off Red-Hot Knicks
- New York Knicks at Denver Nuggets predictions for Wednesday
- Knicks-Nuggets to tip-off at 02:00 BST (Thursday) at Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- New York are on a 12-1 run while Denver saw a five-game streak end on Monday
- Knicks tipped to push Nuggets all the way
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
New York Knicks at Denver Nuggets Predictions & Tips
Denver can continue their excellent home form by fending off New York
The Knicks arrive in fantastic form, but Denver’s home record is too strong to ignore.
The Nuggets can take this one, but it may not be a blow-out like the meeting in January.
- Denver Nuggets have won nine of the last 11
- Denver Nuggets are on a 12-1 run at home
- Denver Nuggets are 10-3 at home to Eastern Conference opposition
- New York Knicks have won 12 of the last 13
- New York Knicks have lost by 10 or less in eight of their last nine defeats
- New York Knicks rank #1 in average points allowed per game (104.6)
- New York Knicks rank #1 total points allowed (6,799)
- Julius Randle has scored +24.5 points in 10 of his last 12 games
- Nikola Jokic is averaging 26.3 points per game this season
- Nikola Jokic has scored 30+ in three of his last four games
Head To Head
- Denver Nuggets lead the all-time series 48-44
- Denver Nuggets are on a six-game win streak in the series
New York Knicks Form & Team News
New York are one of the most in-form teams in the league with 12 wins in their last 13 games.
The Knicks have won four straight on the road and have only lost to Phoenix since April 8.
Nerlens Noel (ankle) was added to the injury report at the start of the week and missed the win in Memphis.
Mitchell Robinson will not play again this season after fracturing his foot back in March.
Denver Nuggets Form & Team News
Denver go into this match on the back of a road defeat to the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday.
The Nuggets are on a tear at home though, winning 12 of their last 13 at Ball Arena.
Jamal Murray (knee) and Will Barton (hamstring) will both sit this one out.
Monte Morris (hamstring) and Zeke Nnaji (ankle) both missed Monday’s defeat could sit this one out too.
New York Knicks at Denver Nuggets FAQs
Where can I watch the New York Knicks at Denver Nuggets live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the New York Knicks at Denver Nuggets live stream.
New York are flying right now but Denver have been tough to beat at home over the past several weeks.
The Nuggets can make it 13 wins in 14 home games, but they may not blow out the league’s best defence.
Best Bet: New York +3.0 Spread @-120.48 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: +24.5 & +24.5 Randle & Jokic Total Points @210.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units