- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
New York Knicks at Houston Rockets Predictions & Tips - Knicks To Do Double Over Rockets
- New York Knicks at Houston Rockets predictions for Sunday
- Knicks-Rockets to tip-off at 01:00 BST (Monday) at Toyota Center in Houston, Texas
- New York are 10-1 in their last 11 games while Houston went 3-13 last month
- Knicks tipped to down Rockets
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
New York Knicks at Houston Rockets Predictions & Tips
Houston upset Milwaukee on Thursday. They may not upset New York.
The Rockets took advantage of an early injury to Giannis Antetokounmpo to win a shootout.
A shootout against this strong New York defence is highly unlikely though.
The Knicks are shutting down opponents and rolled over Houston in February.
- New York Knicks are on a 10-1 run
- New York Knicks rank #1 in average points allowed per game (104.7)
- New York Knicks rank #1 in total points allowed this season (6,598)
- New York Knicks beat Houston Rockets 121-99 in February
- Houston Rockets went 3-13 during April
- Houston Rockets rank #24 in average points scored per game (108.2)
Head To Head
- Houston Rockets lead the all-time series 80-76
- Houston Rockets lead the regular season series 74-72
New York Knicks Form & Team News
New York are one of the form teams in the NBA having won 10 of their last 11 games.
A big reason for that is a league-leading defence that ranks first in total points allowed and average points allowed per game.
The Knicks are also benefiting from an almost clean injury report.
Mitchell Robinson is the only player sidelined at the time of writing, with an ankle injury ruling him out indefinitely.
Houston Rockets Form & Team News
Houston have notched a couple of surprise wins over Milwaukee and Dallas in recent weeks.
Their form through April was pretty pathetic though – they went 3-13 last month.
The injury report is ugly reading too.
John Wall (hamstring), David Nwaba (wrist), Dante Exum (calf) and DJ Augustin (ankle) are all out.
Avery Bradley (leg) and Sterling Brown (knee) sat out Thursday and Eric Gordon (groin) is yet to return).
New York Knicks at Houston Rockets FAQs
Where can I watch the New York Knicks at Houston Rockets live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the New York Knicks at Houston Rockets live stream.
Houston made the most of Giannis’ injury, but this is still a shorthanded team in awful form.
New York have been flying in recent weeks and should keep this great run going with a road win.
Best Bet: NY Knicks -9.5 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: NY -9.5 & -216.5 Spread & Total Points @264.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units