- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Orlando Magic at Chicago Bulls Predictions & Tips - Bulls To Bounce Back
- Orlando Magic at Chicago Bulls predictions for Wednesday
- Magic-Bulls is set to tip-off at 01:00 BST on Thursday morning
- Chicago have lost three straight while Orlando have lost six-in-a-row
- Bulls tipped to stop rot with Vucevic haunting former team
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Orlando Magic at Chicago Bulls Predictions & Tips
Chicago have lost three straight so this matchup is ideal timing.
The Magic have lost six-in-a-row and have repeatedly been blown out by the opposition.
Chicago got Nikola Vucevic from Orlando as part of a trade last month and he should haunt his old team here.
Vooch and Zach LaVine can help the Bulls bounce back against one of the league’s worst teams.
- Chicago Bulls are 3-3 in their last six games
- Chicago Bulls average 112.3 points per game
- Zach LaVine is averaging 27.5 points per game
- Zach LaVine is averaging 32.5 points per game vs Orlando
- Nikola Vucevic has five double doubles in 10 games with Chicago
- Orlando Magic have lost six straight games
- Orlando Magic are 2-7 since the trade deadline
- Orlando Magic average 104.1 points per game – second worst in the league
- Orlando Magic’s last six defeats have been by an average of 22.6 points per game
- Orlando Magic have lost by 10 points or more in five of their last six games
Head To Head
- Chicago Bulls lead the all-time series 67-56
- Chicago Bulls lead the regular season series 61-52
Orlando Magic Form & Team News
Orlando Magic have lost six straight games and seven of the nine they have played since starting their rebuild.
They have been getting blown out recently too – losing by 10 points or more in five of those losses.
The Magic are once again without Markelle Fultz and Jonathan Isaac (knee).
Mohamed Bamba (hip) and Otto Porter Jr (foot) are both considered ‘day to day’.
Chicago Bulls Form & Team News
Chicago have blown hot then cold over the past week.
A surprise win over Brooklyn sparked a three-game win streak, but they have now lost three straight.
This sudden slump cannot be blamed on injuries either.
Only Garrett Temple (hamstring) is on the injury report. He is considered ‘day to day’.
Orlando Magic at Chicago Bulls FAQs
Where can I watch the Orlando Magic at Chicago Bulls live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Orlando Magic at Chicago Bulls live stream.
The Bulls have struggled badly in recent days but this is a great opportunity to bounce back.
At home for the first time in over a week, Chicago should steady the ship against the sinking Magic.
Best Bet: Chicago -9.5 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Chicago -6.5 & +219.5 Spread & Total Points @179.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units