- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
Philadelphia 76ers at Cleveland Cavaliers Predictions & Tips - Sixers To Bounce Back
- Philadelphia 76ers at Cleveland Cavaliers predictions for Thursday
- 76ers-Cavaliers is set to tip-off at 00:00 BST on Friday morning
- Philadelphia have lost their last two while Cleveland have lost three straight
- 76ers tipped to return to winning ways in final game of roadtrip
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Philadelphia 76ers at Cleveland Cavaliers Predictions & Tips
Philadelphia can end a six-game roadtrip on a winning note.
The 76ers have dropped their last two games but there is certainly no shame in losing to two of the West’s best – LA Clippers and Denver.
A trip to face a Cleveland team who have lost three straight and are 17-30 is perfect timing.
Philly are 0-2 against the Cavs this season, but that should change here as they get back to winning ways.
- Philadelphia 76ers are 14-5 in their last 19 games
- Philadelphia have failed to score 100 points in just four games
- Cleveland Cavaliers have scored less than 100 points in their last three games
- Cleveland Cavaliers have failed to reach 100 points in six of their last 11 games
- Cleveland Cavaliers have lost three straight games
- Cleveland Cavaliers are 3-9 in their last 12
- Cleveland Cavaliers have lost their last five games by an average of 12 points
Head To Head
- Philadelphia 76ers lead the all-time series 112-108
- Philadelphia 76ers lead the regular season series 109-106
- Cleveland Cavaliers are 2-0 vs Philadelphia 76ers this season
Philadelphia 76ers Form & Team News
Philadelphia have lost their last two games but both were against quality opposition – LA Clippers and Denver.
The 76ers have won 14 of their last 19 though.
Philadelphia remain without the services of star man Joel Embiid due to a knee injury.
George Hill (thumb) missed Tuesday’s loss to the Nuggets and may sit this one out too.
Cleveland Cavaliers Form & Team News
Cleveland have lost three straight and are 8-19 since the start of February.
The Cavaliers have had a knack of surprising Philadelphia this season though, beating in each of the two previous meetings.
Cleveland currently have a handful of players considered ‘day to day’ as they deal with injuries.
Jarrett Allen (concussion), Matthew Dellavedova (appendicitis), Kevin Love (calf) and Larry Nance (illness) all sat out on Monday.
Philadelphia 76ers at Cleveland Cavaliers FAQs
Where can I watch the Philadelphia 76ers at Cleveland Cavaliers live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Philadelphia 76ers at Cleveland Cavaliers live stream.
Cleveland have had a knack for upsetting Philly, but that does not dampen confidence in the 76ers.
Philly remain a front-runner in the East for a reason. They can gain a measure of revenge for those two losses.
Best Bet: Philadelphia -5.5 Moneyline @-161.29 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: PHI & -214.5 Moneyline & Total Points @141.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units