- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Philadelphia 76ers at Los Angeles Lakers Predictions & Tips – 76ers Can Pounce On Wounded Lakers
- Philadelphia 76ers at Los Angeles Lakers predictions for Thursday
- 76ers-Lakers is set to tip-off at 02:00 GMT on Friday morning
- Los Angeles have lost three straight without LeBron & AD while Philly have win 13 of 16
- Philadelphia tipped to make it four straight defeats for LA
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Philadelphia 76ers at Los Angeles Lakers Predictions & Tips
The Los Angeles Lakers’ struggles with LeBron James and Anthony Davis should continue.
James went down in the loss to Phoenix and have now suffered blowout defeats to Phoenix and New Orleans.
Philadelphia are getting the job done without Joel Embiid. They have won three straight and 13 of the last 16.
The 76ers have also beaten LA once already this season. They could do it again here.
- Philadelphia 76ers are 13-3 in their last 16 games
- Philadelphia 76ers 5-0 in their last five road games
- Philadelphia 76ers beat Los Angeles Lakers on January 27
- Los Angeles Lakers are 0-3 with LeBron James & Anthony Davis out
- Los Angeles Lakers have lost their last two games by a combined 34 points
Head To Head
- Los Angeles Lakers lead the all-time series 166-152
- Los Angeles Lakers lead the regular season series 146-138
- Philadelphia 76ers have won the only meeting between the two teams so far this season
Philadelphia 76ers Form & Team News
The absence of Joel Embiid has done little to slow down Philadelphia.
They have won 13 of their last 16 and go into this game on a three-game win streak.
Embiid is sidelined by a knee injury that will be re-evaluated at the end of the month.
Seth Curry is a doubt for this one having sat out Tuesday’s win over Golden State with an ankle injury.
Los Angeles Lakers Form & Team News
The Los Angeles Lakers have now lost three straight games.
LeBron James was lost to injury in the loss to Phoenix and with him and Anthony Davis out they have suffered two blowout defeats.
James is out ‘indefinitely’ with his high ankle sprain, while Davis is still not ready to return from an Achilles injury.
Jared Dudley is missing with a torn MCL while Marc Gasol needs to rebuild his conditioning after returning from the NBA’s health and safety protocols.
Philadelphia 76ers at Los Angeles Lakers FAQs
Where can I watch the Philadelphia 76ers at Los Angeles Lakers live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Philadelphia 76ers at Los Angeles Lakers live stream.
The Lakers are finding life tough without LeBron and Davis. It may not get any better here.
Philadelphia have won 13 of their last 16 and five straight on the road. That good form can continue.
Best Bet: Philadelphia -4.5 Point Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: LA Lakers -103.5 Team Total @-120.48 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units