- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Phoenix Suns at New York Knicks Predictions & Tips - Knicks To Keep Win Streak Going
- Phoenix Suns at New York Knicks predictions for Monday
- Suns-Knicks to tip-off at 00:30 BST (Tuesday) at Madison Square Garden in New York
- New York have won nine straight while Phoenix have lost back-to-back road games
- Knicks tipped to continued red-hot run with huge home win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Phoenix Suns at New York Knicks Predictions & Tips
New York can deliver an ‘upset’ when they host Phoenix.
The Suns have lost back-to-back games in Boston and Brooklyn, and they are playing for a second night running.
The Knicks are well rested, full of confidence and playing signature Tom Thibodeau basketball.
It could lead them to one of their most impressive wins of the season so far.
- New York Knicks have won nine straight games
- New York Knicks have won seven straight at home
- New York Knicks are allowing a league-best 104.7 points per game
- Phoenix Suns rank #6 in points allowed per game (108.1)
- Phoenix Suns have lost back-to-back road games
Head To Head
- Phoenix Suns lead the all-time series 66-64
Phoenix Suns Form & Team News
Phoenix started this road trip with a couple of wins but have now lost back-to-back games.
The Suns put up only 86 points in Boston, and while they shot better on Sunday, they could not keep pace with Brooklyn.
Abdel Nader remains on the sidelines with the knee injury he picked up in March.
Jae Crowder, Langston Galloway and Dario Saric all sat out Sunday’s loss and could miss this one too.
New York Knicks Form & Team News
New York are riding a red-hot run of form right now with nine straight victories.
A league-best defensive effort has been key with three of those opponents kept below 100 points.
The Knicks are also looking very healthy on the injury front right now.
Mitchell Robinson (ankle) is out and Alec Burks (Health & Safety Protocol) will sit this out too.
Phoenix Suns at New York Knicks FAQs
Where can I watch the Phoenix Suns at New York Knicks live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Phoenix Suns at New York Knicks live stream.
Phoenix are a tough test for New York, but the Knicks are on fire right now.
They are shooting efficiently and are #1 in the league in points allowed per game. This could be the recipe for another win.
Best Bet: New York Knicks Moneyline @110.00 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: NY +1.5 & -215.5 Spread & Total Points @260.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units