- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Portland Trail Blazers at Utah Jazz Predictions & Tips - Utah To Make It 23-In-A-Row
- Portland Trail Blazers at Utah Jazz predictions for Thursday
- Trail Blazers-Jazz is set to tip-off at 03:00 BST on Friday morning
- Utah are 22-2 at home while Portland are 4-1 in their last five road games
- Utah tipped to record 23rd straight home win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Portland Trail Blazers at Utah Jazz Predictions & Tips
Utah have been stacking up wins at home. They should add another here.
The Jazz lost their first two home games this season, but since then they have been on a tear with 22 straight wins.
Portland have travelled well recently, but that does little to dent confidence in the Jazz.
Utah should maintain their grip on top spot in the Western Conference with a 23rd home win.
- Utah Jazz are 22-2 at home this season
- Utah Jazz have won 22 straight games on their home court
- Utah Jazz beat Portland Trail Blazers in their season-opener
- Portland Trail Blazers are 1-5 when visiting the top five teams in the West
- Portland Trail Blazers are 1-7 against the West’s top five this season
Head To Head
- Utah Jazz lead the all-time series 117-107
- Utah Jazz lead the regular season series 105-88
Portland Trail Blazers Form & Team News
Portland have won five of their last seven and gone 4-1 in their last five on the road.
They boast a pretty clean injury report too.
Jusuf Nurkic missed Tuesday’s loss to the Los Angeles Clippers with a knee injury and could miss this game too.
Zach Collins is definitely out as he continues to rehab an ankle injury.
Utah Jazz Form & Team News
Utah have suffered a back-to-back defeats in their last two outings, but both came on the road.
The Jazz are back at home for this one and they are enjoying a 22-game win streak on their own court.
Udoka Azubuike (ankle) continues to sit on the sidelines and Juwan Morgan (calf) sat out on Wednesday.
Elijah Hughes has missed the last two games with illness and may not return here.
Portland Trail Blazers at Utah Jazz FAQs
Where can I watch the Portland Trail Blazers at Utah Jazz live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Portland Trail Blazers at Utah Jazz live stream.
Utah have been almost unstoppable at home since some early slip-ups.
Portland have picked up a few road wins recently, but the Jazz should prove to be too much for them.
Best Bet: Utah -7.0 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Utah -3.5 & -230.5 Spread & Total Points @192.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units