- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors Predictions & Tips - Curry To Lead Warriors To Win
- Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors predictions for Sunday
- Kings-Warriors to tip-off at 03:00 BST (Monday) at Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- Red-hot Stephen Curry has led Golden State to seven wins in their last 10 games
- Warriors tipped to ride Curry’s fantastic form to another win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors Predictions & Tips
Golden State can boost their bid for a playoff place with a win.
The Warriors have gone 6-3 in their last nine games, with a red-hot Stephen Curry leading the charge.
Curry can lead Golden State to a victory over a Sacramento team who are 2-10 in their last 12.
- Golden State Warriors are 7-3 in their last 10 games
- Golden State Warriors are 5-1 in their last six games at home
- Sacramento Kings are 2-10 in their last 12 games
- Sacramento Kings are 1-5 in their last six games on the road
- Stephen Curry has averaged 37.7 points per game since returning
Head To Head
- Golden State Warriors lead the all-time series 207-192
- Golden State Warriors are 1-1 vs Sacramento Kings this season
Sacramento Kings Form & Team News
Sacramento’s playoff hopes have been damaged by a run of just two wins in their last 12 games.
Robert Woodward (lower back) sat out Wednesday’s win and his status here is not yet known.
There is some good news for the Kings on the injury front though.
Both Marvin Bagley (hand) and Richaun Holmes (hamstring) were both cleared to return to practice this week.
Golden State Warriors Form & Team News
Golden State have boosted their own postseason bid with six wins in their last nine games.
They are dealing with a lengthy injury report that includes season-ending injuries for Klay Thompson (Achilles) and James Wiseman (knee).
Damion Lee (toe) and Eric Paschall (hip) remain on the sidelines, although the latter is due to return soon.
Juan Toscano-Anderson (concussion) has been considered ‘day to day’ this week.
Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors FAQs
Where can I watch the Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors live stream.
Golden State have ridden the hot hand of Stephen Curry to several wins recently.
Curry can continue to pour in the points and lead the Warriors to another important win on Sunday.
Best Bet: Golden State & -231.5 Match & Total Points @100.00 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Curry +33.5 & GSW Points & Moneyline @103.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit