- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Utah Jazz at Chicago Bulls Predictions & Tips – Bulls Can Cover
- Utah Jazz at Chicago Bulls predictions for Monday night
- Jazz-Bulls is set to tip off at 01:00 GMT on Tuesday
- Utah have gone 5-6 in the last 11 while Chicago are 3-4 since All-Star Weekend
- The Bulls are tipped to cover the spread against the faltering Jazz
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Utah Jazz at Chicago Bulls Predictions & Tips
The Utah Jazz are the better team but recent form by may not cover here.
Chicago are yet to beat a really good team, but they have been playing them hard consistently.
The Bulls can stick around here to ensure that they at least cover the spread.
- Utah are 5-6 since mid-February, going 3-6 on the road
- Chicago are 3-4 since returning from the All-Star break
- The Bulls are losing by an average of 2.3 points per game at home
- When the underdog, Chicago is losing by an average of 2.7 points per game at home
Head To Head
- Chicago lead the all-time series 61-54
- The Bulls lead the regular season series 53-50
- Utah have won the last three meetings with the Bulls
- Chicago famously beat the Jazz in the 1997 and 1998 NBA Finals
Utah Jazz Form & Team News
Utah’s form has really cooled off since mid-February with six defeats in 11 games. During this run they are 3-6 on the road.
They beat Toronto on Friday night but have not managed back-to-back wins since February 22-24.
While their form is faltering, Utah do not have many injuries to contend with.
Udoka Azubuike is the only absentee at the moment, ruled out indefinitely with a right ankle sprain.
Chicago Bulls Form & Team News
Chicago bounced back from the crushing loss in Denver with a morale-boosting win over Detroit.
The Bulls have been in poor form since the All-Star break though, going 3-4 in seven games.
Having been riddled with injuries earlier in the season things are starting to calm down on that front.
Veteran Garrett Temple remains sidelined with an ankle injury but is the only absentee.
Utah Jazz at Chicago Bulls FAQs
Where can I watch the Utah Jazz at Chicago Bulls live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Utah Jazz at Chicago Bulls live stream.
The Jazz are the better team and should win here, but the Bulls can play them hard.
Billy Donovan’s men are losing by an average of just 2.3 points per game at the United Center and have rarely been blown out this season.
Best Bet: Chicago Bulls +8.5 Point Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units