- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Lakers Predictions & Tips - Jazz To See Off Weakened Lakers
- Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Lakers predictions for Saturday
- Jazz-Lakers is set to tip-off at 21:30 BST at the Staples Center in Los Angeles
- Utah are 13-3 in their last 16 games while LA are 6-9 without James & Davis
- Jazz tipped to down Lakers for second time this season
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Lakers Predictions & Tips
Utah should become the latest team to capitalise on Los Angeles’ injury problems.
The Lakers have managed to record a few wins without Anthony Davis & LeBron James.
They have not faced a team as good as Utah in this run though.
The Jazz should stay on a roll, but the absence of Donovan Mitchell means Utah are unlikely to run away with this.
- Utah Jazz are 13-3 in their last 16 games
- Utah Jazz beat Los Angeles Lakers 114-89 earlier this season
- Utah Jazz’s Rudy Gobert leads the league in Defensive Rebounds & Total Rebounds
- Los Angeles Lakers will be without two of their top-three rebounders
- Los Angeles Lakers are 6-9 while LeBron James & Anthony Davis have been out
Head To Head
- Los Angeles Lakers lead the all-time series 127-91
- Los Angeles Lakers lead the regular season series 110-77
- Utah Jazz won the previous meeting this season
Utah Jazz Form & Team News
Utah’s road form is not as dominant as their home form, but overall they are in good shape right now.
The Jazz are 13-3 in their last 16 games.
The big news is Donovan Mitchell will miss this game after injuring his ankle.
He joins Udoka Azubuike (ankle) on the sidelines, but Jordan Clarkson (ankle) and Derrick Favors (knee) could feature.
Los Angeles Lakers Form & Team News
Los Angeles have not been a completely lame duck without their two star man.
The Lakers have managed a handful of wins to stay in the playoff places, but they have lost nine times with LeBron James & Anthony Davis.
James (ankle) and Davis (Achilles) will be missing again here, as will Jared Dudley (knee).
Andre Drummond (toe) and Markieff Morris (ankle) could return though after sitting out Thursday.
Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Lakers FAQs
Where can I watch the Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Lakers live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Lakers live stream.