- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Utah Jazz at Phoenix Suns Predictions & Tips - Phoenix Can Cover In Top-Of-Table Clash
- Utah Jazz at Phoenix Suns predictions for Wednesday
- Jazz-Suns is set to tip-off at 03:00 BST on Thursday morning
- The top two teams in the Western Conference go head-to-head
- Phoenix tipped to keep hot run going
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Utah Jazz at Phoenix Suns Predictions & Tips
Phoenix can gain ground on Utah with a win over them here.
Phoenix are in excellent form, while Utah had a poor shooting night in Monday's loss and saw a nine-game win streak come to an end.
The Jazz are unlikely to be that bad again here, but in a close game they could come up short.
Chris Paul is in fantastic form and could be the decisive factor for the Suns, orchestrating another win.
- Phoenix Suns are 9-1 in their last 10 games
- Phoenix Suns have already beaten Utah Jazz once this season
- Phoenix Suns have covered in 26 of their last 31 games against teams above .500
- Utah Jazz are 2-5 against the spread in their seven games against teams above .500
- Utah Jazz have covered in just one of their last five road games
- Chris Paul has record a Double Double in each of his last three games
- Chris Paul has scored +16.5 points in six of his last seven games
- Chris Paul has produced +7.5 assists in eight of his last 10 games
Head To Head
- Phoenix Suns lead the all-time series 102-100
- Phoenix Suns lead the regular season series 94-93
Utah Jazz Form & Team News
Utah were beaten in Dallas on Monday but they have been in fantastic form recently.
The Jazz are 9-1 in their last 10 games and are 3-1 in their last four games on the road.
Udoka Azubuike remains out indefinitely with a severe ankle sprain.
Juwan Morgan (calf) and Elijah Hughes (illness) both missed Monday’s defeat in Dallas.
Phoenix Suns Form & Team News
Phoenix survived a second-half fightback from Houston to make it six wins in a row.
The Suns have now gone 9-1 in their last 10 games and are enjoying a four-game win streak at home.
Abdel Nader (knee) and Frank Kaminsky (Health & Safety Protocols) both sat out Monday’s win and may miss this game too.
Utah Jazz at Phoenix Suns FAQs
Where can I watch the Utah Jazz at Phoenix Suns live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Utah Jazz at Phoenix Suns live stream.
This is likely to be a close game that goes right down to the wire.
Utah have struggled to cover recently, so Phoenix could at least cover as Chris Paul pulls the strings.
Best Bet: Phoenix +2.0 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Paul +16.5 & +7.5 Points & Assists Double @154.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units