- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
Utah Jazz at Washington Wizards Predictions & Tips - Jazz To Down Wizards Again
- Utah Jazz at Washington Wizards predictions for Thursday night
- Jazz-Wizards is set to tip off at 23:00 GMT Thursday
- Utah have won each of their last nine meetings with Washington
- Back Jazz to follow up Boston win with another victory on the road
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Utah Jazz at Washington Wizards Predictions & Tips
Utah’s form has dipped in March but they remain atop the Western Conference. The Jazz made a welcome return to winning ways in Boston on Tuesday night and should follow it up with another here. Despite the best efforts of Bradley Beal and Russell Westbrook, Washington have lost four straight and six of the last seven. They are unlikely to stop the rot here.
- Utah have won 29 games this season – the most of any team in the NBA
- The Jazz have a respectable 13-8 record on the road this season
- Washington have lost seven of their last eight games
- The Wizards are 1-5 in their last five games at home
- The Jazz have dominated Washington recently, winning each of the last nine regular season meetings
- Utah's Rudy Gobert leads the league in defensive rebounds (394) and total rebounds (525)
- Gobert is averaging 13.5 rebounds per game
Head To Head
- Utah Jazz lead the regular season series 58-48
- Utah have won each of the last nine games against Washington
- The Jazz have won on each of their last three visit to the nation’s capital
Utah Jazz Form & Team News
There is no doubting that Utah’s form has dipped since late February. They have gone 5-5 in their last 10 games, but they still sit atop the Western Conference so there is no talk of a crisis. They have also been solid on the road, going 13-8 so far, so the Jazz will fancy their chances of following up the win in Boston with another in DC.
The Jazz head to Washington with an almost clean bill of health. Only Ukoda Azubuike is sidelined at this time, having been ruled out indefinitely due to a sever right ankle sprain.
Defensive stand-out Rudy Gobert will start and look to dominate the paint again – he leads the league in defensive rebounds and total rebounds. Donovan Mitchell is also available and will be aiming to break the 30-point barrier for the first time since returning from the All-Star break.
Washington Wizards Form & Team News
Washington have failed to make the most of home advantage of the past week. The Wizards have now lost four straight in DC and have won just one of their last five at home. They also possess a horrible record against Utah having lost each of their last nine games against the Jazz.
The good news for Washington is that All-Star guard Bradley Beal and veteran Russell Westbrook should be available here. Beale returned to action on Monday night and put up 37 points against Milwaukee, while Westbrook stuck 42 on the Bucks in the first of those two back-to-back meetings.
The Wizards are dealing with some injuries though. Thomas Bryant has been ruled out for the rest of the season after damaging the ACL in his left knee, while Ish Smith remains sidelined by the quad injury he sustained in the second half of February.
Utah Jazz at Washington Wizards FAQs
Where can I watch the Utah Jazz at Washington Wizards live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Utah Jazz at Washington Wizards live stream.
Utah may not be in their best run of form this season, but it is tough to go against them.
Washington are on a horrible run right now, so another dominant display from Rudy Gobert can help the Jazz on their way to victory.
Best Bet: Utah -10.5 Point Spread @100.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Rudy +13.5 & UTA -10.5 Same Game Multi @195.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units