- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
Washington Wizards at Brooklyn Nets Predictions & Tips – Back Nets To Bounce Back
- Washington Wizards at Brooklyn Nets predictions for Sunday night
- Wizards-Nets is set to tip off at 23:00 GMT
- Washington have won both meetings so far this season
- Brooklyn are tipped to finally get the better of the Wizards
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Washington Wizards at Brooklyn Nets Predictions & Tips
This may not be a repeat of the two previous meetings between Brooklyn and Washington.
They have combined for 570 points in two games so far, but Brooklyn have improved a little defensively since then.
That could help the Nets to finally get they better of Washington too.
Despite losing on Friday night, Brooklyn have won 14 of their last 16 while the Wizards have lost seven of the last nine.
- Brooklyn have won 14 of their last 16 games
- Washington have lost seven of the last nine
- The Nets and Wizards have combined for 540 points in their two previous meetings this season
- Brooklyn are the top-scoring team in the NBA, averaging 120.6 points per game
- Washington are top 10 in scoring, averaging 115.2 points per game
- Brooklyn have allowed more than 120 points in just one of their last 12 games
Head To Head
- Washington Wizards lead the regular season series 105-89
- The Wizards have won both meetings this season
- Washington have won five of their last six games against Brooklyn
Washington Wizards Form & Team News
Washington have narrowly beaten Brooklyn in two high-scoring games so far this season, but they are not in good form right now.
The Wizards have lost seven of their last nine games and three of the last four on the road.
Thomas Bryant (knee) is out for the rest of the season and Ish Smith (quad) is out until April.
Washington are sweating over the fitness off Davis Bertans after he left Thursday’s game with a calf injury and did not return.
Brooklyn Nets Form & Team News
Brooklyn are one of the NBA’s most in-form teams right now with 14 wins in their last 15 games.
The Nets have not been able to beat Washington this season though, losing both of their previous meetings.
Kryrie Irving (groin) sat out Wednesday’s win over Indiana as a precaution but returned against Orlando and should play here.
Kevin Durant (hamstring) will definitely sit this one out though, as will Spencer Dinwiddie (knee).
Recent signing Blake Griffin remains in the league’s Health & Safety Protocols so this game could come too soon for him.
Washington Wizards at Brooklyn Nets FAQs
Where can I watch the Washington Wizards at Brooklyn Nets live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Washington Wizards at Brooklyn Nets live stream.
Brooklyn did lose on Friday but they are in great form overall and can end their Washington hoodoo.
One thing that won’t change is these two teams engaging in a shootout.
The Nets and Wizards can rack up the points, but may not reach the same heights as previous meetings.
Best Bet: -245 Total Points @-109.89 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Nets -4.5 & -244.5 Spread & Total Points @175.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units