- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers Predictions & Tips - Wizards To Rock & Roll In Cleveland
- Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers predictions for Friday
- Wizards-Cavaliers to tip-off at 00:30 BST (Saturday) at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland
- Washington are on an 11-2 run while Cleveland have lost seven of the last eight
- Wizards tipped to keep good run going with win in Cleveland
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers Predictions & Tips
Washington can continue their playoff push with a road win.
The Wizards have won 11 of their last 13 with Bradley Beal and Russell Westbrook in fantastic form.
The pair can lead Washington to a win over one of the worst teams in the entire league.
- Washington Wizards have won 11 of their last 13 games
- Washington Wizards beat Cleveland Cavaliers last weekend
- Washington Wizards are 5-1 in their last six games on the road
- Cleveland Cavaliers have lost 20 of their 28 games since March 1
- Cleveland Cavaliers are 3-7 in their last 10 home games
- Russell Westbrook has a Triple Double in 20 of his last 26 games
- Bradley Beal has averaged 31.3 points per game since returning
Head To Head
- Cleveland Cavaliers lead the all-time series 125-123
- Washington Wizards lead the regular season series 114-108
Washington Wizards Form & Team News
Washington have been outstanding over the last few weeks, winning 11 of their last 13 games.
Bradley Beal and Russell Westbrook have inspired this run which has seen the Wizards climb into the top 10.
Beal and Westbrook should be good to go on Friday night.
Deni Avdirja (leg) and Thomas Bryant (knee) will both long-term absentees though.
Cleveland Cavaliers Form & Team News
Cleveland’s home defeat to Orlando was another low-point in their season.
The Cavaliers are 3-7 in their last 10 games and Kevin Love has been forced to apologise for his unprofessional behaviour on Monday.
Love should feature here but there are several players out or questionable.
Larry Nance (thumb), Taurean Prince (ankle) and Dylan Windler (knee) will not feature.
Matthew Dellavedova (neck), Isaiah Hartenstein, Collin Sexton and Lamar Stevens (all concussion) have missed game time this week and may be missing here.
Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers FAQs
Where can I watch the Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers live stream.
Washington are firing. Cleveland are toiling and battling a long injury report.
The Wizards should be able to give their playoff push another shot in the arm with a win here.
Best Bet: Washington -7.0 Spread @-120.48 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Beal +29.5 & Wizards Points & Moneyline @118.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units