- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Washington Wizards at Oklahoma City Thunder Predictions & Tips - Washington To Down OKC
- Washington Wizards at Oklahoma City Thunder predictions for Friday
- Wizards-Thunder to tip-off at 01:00 BST (Saturday) at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City
- Washington are on an 8-1 run while the Thunder have lost 12 straight
- Wizards tipped to keep red-hot run going in Oklahoma City
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Washington Wizards at Oklahoma City Thunder Predictions & Tips
Washington can continue their good run of form with another win.
The Wizards have won eight of their last nine while Oklahoma City have repeatedly been blown out in a 12-game losing skid.
Bradley Beal and Russell Westbrook should lead Washington to a comprehensive victory.
- Washington Wizards have won eight of their last nine games
- Washington Wizards are 4-1 in their last five games on the road
- Washington Wizards beat Oklahoma City Thunder 119-107 on Monday
- Oklahoma City Thunder have lost 12 straight games
- Oklahoma City Thunder have lost by an average of 14.8 points during this run
- Oklahoma City Thunder’s last five home losses have been by an average of 24.8 points
- Oklahoma City Thunder are 2-8 in their last 10 games at home
- Russell Westbrook has recorded Triple Doubles in 16 of his last 20 games
- Russell Westbrook has averaged 14.2 rebounds per game over his last 10 games
- Russell Westbrook has recorded +13.5 rebounds in 16 of his last 20 games
- Russell Westbrook has averaged 12.6 rebounds per game over his last 10 games
Head To Head
- Oklahoma City Thunder lead the all-time series 81-69
- Oklahoma City Thunder lead the regular season series 74-64
- Washington Wizards beat Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday
Washington Wizards Form & Team News
Washington are making a late charge for the playoffs, winning eight of their last nine games.
This fantastic run of form includes a comfortable win over Oklahoma City on Monday.
Rui Hachimura (knee) missed Wednesday’s win and could sit out this one too.
Deni Avdija (leg) and Thomas Bryant (knee) are both sidelined for the rest of the season.
Oklahoma City Thunder Form & Team News
Oklahoma City have not won since beating Toronto back on March 31.
The Thunder have now lost 12 straight games, losing by an average of 14.8 points during this skid.
Their injury report has been almost as long as their losing run this week.
Gabriel Deck (undisclosed), Luguentz Dort (hip), Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (foot), Josh Hall (knee) and Mike Muscala (ankle) have all missed time this week.
Aleksej Pokusevski (illness) and Isaiah Roby (toe) have been considered ‘day to day’.
Washington Wizards at Oklahoma City Thunder FAQs
Where can I watch the Washington Wizards at Oklahoma City Thunder live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Washington Wizards at Oklahoma City Thunder live stream.
Oklahoma City are on an 0-12 run while Washington are surging into playoff contention.
The Wizards have been racking up wins recently and should record another against the Thunder.
Best Bet: Washington -9.0 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: +13.5 & +12.5 Russell Westbrook Rebounds & Assists @236.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units